Thought I'd introduce a Japanese band that's now releasing a full length to outside of Japan, Crossfaith!

I remember when Dir En Grey blew up and became a huge thing, I feel something similar in that there's a little bit of that Japanese-go-big element in this band. (A confession as an American would be to learn Japanese so I can really grasp all that Japanese rock music to the fullest) On the bright side for the english speakers, and unlike Dir En Grey, these guys go English.

http://youtu.be/BT4env-Tw2o

Now, I'm not a big fan of electronic elements in metalcore music, I see so many bands doing that nowadays. But these guys put an interesting spin on it that I think should be given a chance before dismissing.

These guys are Crossfaith, and they've got an album called Apocalyze coming out pretty soon.

Opinions? Let em come! Remember, opinions of all kind are welcome.
Last edited by SiNishad at Aug 4, 2013,
Seen them live 3 times
Explosive live show definitely.

All their stuff is pretty cool, a lot like blood stain child (although they didn't take off as much)

I personally think they did warped tour (USA) too early, they didn't draw big crowds at it, nor did they play a decent-ish stage really.

They've done well in england, cause they're in the same vein as enter shikari (in my opinion).
And their show is very good in small club venues. Also their appearance at warped UK and hit the deck really did them good.
Quote by Highelf04
Seen them live 3 times
Explosive live show definitely.

All their stuff is pretty cool, a lot like blood stain child (although they didn't take off as much)

I personally think they did warped tour (USA) too early, they didn't draw big crowds at it, nor did they play a decent-ish stage really.

They've done well in england, cause they're in the same vein as enter shikari (in my opinion).
And their show is very good in small club venues. Also their appearance at warped UK and hit the deck really did them good.

Thanks for the info! Its hard to get the complete details like that through regular sources. I would expect their live shows to be crazy though. They're pretty much psycho in every music video
You know a band is hardcore when they make a song called "Jagerbomb".
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Quote by Sylvanus
...I think I'll stick with Blood Stain Child.

Will check them out seeing as that's the 2nd time they've been brought up
Real bad. Sounds like asking Alexandria mixed with theory of a deadman.
Shotty you're a ten, I wait for your drunk dials at 2:30 AM
Metal Hammer UK loves this band... which normally means it's bad. I didn't actually mind the first riff... but after that it got real bad real quick.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Aug 6, 2013,
JAGER BOMBBBB!

lolz

Honestly, this is Theory Of A Deadman with screaming, so I'd say it belongs in the Modern Rock forum.
Turns out my friend was their TM during Warped Tour. He said they're pretty cool dudes.
Japanese people pronounce things funny, so a few years ago when I first heard people talking about this band for the longest time I thought they were called Crossface.

And I feel like the only reason they have any popularity outside Japan is because some people just want to like anything that's Japanese, because there is literally nothing interesting about this band.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Last edited by vilk at Aug 15, 2013,