Hi Everyone

I Have Been Left This Guitar By A Musician Friend And I Am Afraid I Am A Novice With Such Items, It Has A Silver Coloured Engraved Label To The Top Saying Martin Guitars, Inside Is Another Label. I Have Included Some Images And Would Really Appreciate Some Advice Regarding It.

Many Thanks

Ray
Attachments:
IMG_6523.jpg
IMG_6524.jpg
IMG_6525.jpg
IMG_6526.jpg
IMG_6527.jpg
i'm gonna say that it's a martin Fleeson guitar built to resemble a Martin D-15.
so overall, if your friend bought this, he got "fleesoned"( like my play on words? )
it looks like an old "lawsuit" guitar that mimicks a Martin. those were popular until the real guitar companies started suing the chinese/japanese manufacturers to stop making the knockoffs.
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
some of the old "lawsuit" guitars that still survive actually have a higher value than the original guitar that they ripped off.
they guys over at the AGF forum would get a kick outta this.
I understand the "son", or "sen" tacked onto a name usually indicates the father's occupation.

The whole "fleese" thing though, is "ensheepmatic".., a pastoral enigma, as it were...
ahh...that's because you were born north of the martin/Fleeson line Cranky 'ol pal.