But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Only if I recognize it.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
If not then what would I judge them on, they're join date? Oh wait, I do that too
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
yea

only when they have some stupid furry/anime thing.

like ponies
I remember seeing some guys with ponies on their avatars on UG
Depends what you mean by judge them
people have all sorts of random stuff as avatars, half of the time it's something I don't recognise anyway, I'll make more of an assumption if a user has no avatar usually
If I notice someone has a character from a TV show or film that I like for example then I know that we have something in common
same if it's the cover of an album I like
but, for example, I'm no fan of most metal music but that doesn't mean that make negative judgments about people with metallica avatars for example, that would be silly
unless it's this one, or one of the other stock avatars;

with the pony avatars I suppose that colours my impression of them but some of those guys are cool so whatever

in essence, an avatar just serves to make a user a but more memorabilia and recognisable, it's the content of their posts which defines what I remember about them
Last edited by Hydra150 at Aug 4, 2013,
If people have a generic Metallica, Korn, Slipknot, Green Day, Creed, Sysetm of a Down, etc avatar they are obviously just some entry level loser that is either new to the site and therefore clueless as to the proper social etiquette that is expected or else they have been registered for like 6 or 7 years but only ever log on to ask for you to vote for them.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
If people have a generic Metallica, Korn, Slipknot, Green Day, Creed, Sysetm of a Down, etc avatar they are obviously just some entry level loser that is either new to the site and therefore clueless as to the proper social etiquette that is expected or else they have been registered for like 6 or 7 years but only ever log on to ask for you to vote for them.

love you too man
Quote by lemmyisgod97
So what do you guys make of me based on my avatar ?

I hate it
I swear, every time you comment on an article I delete like five comments saying 'DAT ASS' or whatever
Quote by Hydra150
I hate it
I swear, every time you comment on an article I delete like five comments saying 'DAT ASS' or whatever

you should be grateful he's giving you something to do

Quote by Hydra150
I hate it

Says the one who's in love with Courtney Love. You should probably refer back to a thread I made the other day after you reported me over a comment on a Courtney Love article.
What else is an avatar used for?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by ehbacon
love you too man

Yours is not the generic one though.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Says the one who's in love with Courtney Love. You should probably refer back to a thread I made the other day after you reported me over a comment on a Courtney Love article.

Courtney and I have a complex relationship
Quote by theogonia777
Yours is not the generic one though.

Your avatar serves to remind me that you're weird.
Quote by ehbacon
what was the comment? I saw you had one with 100 likes, don't know why it did though.

There were two with loads of likes and one got removed.
Yeah. It's how I know eastwinn is cool because he likes Saves the Day and that ehbacon is still 11 years old because he likes Green Day.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
There were two with loads of likes and one got removed.

Your comment was 'Oh **** off Courtney you stupid drug addled aids ridden bitch.' Tell me how that isn't a little bit rude?
Quote by Hydra150
Your avatar serves to remind me that you're weird.

Needing a reminder that I'm weird is like needing a reminder that you'll have the word "Spalding" on your forehead if you try and shoot on Manute Bol from 10 feet out.

I was going to go with Mark Eaton or Elmore Smith because they are still alive but then the reference would go over even more people's heads...
Last edited by theogonia777 at Aug 4, 2013,
Quote by Hydra150
Your comment was 'Oh **** off Courtney you stupid drug addled aids ridden bitch.' Tell me how that isn't a little bit rude?

You wanna know how it's not a little bit rude ?, it's not, it's a lot rude, there, argument closed.
<saves the day3

Quote by Momentosis
What else is an avatar used for?

Seriously

If someone has an anime avatar you can tell that they're a pedophile, if they have a pony avatar you can tell that they're socially inept and furries, if they have a metal avatar then they're 14 year old edgy atheists, etc. It's an easy way to avoid people.
Last edited by darkcheef at Aug 4, 2013,
Quote by lemmyisgod97
You wanna know how it's not a little bit rude ?, it's not, it's a lot rude, there, argument closed.

You're stupid and I don't like you and you make awful threads.

Quote by MinterMan22
<saves the day3

Yr SWeapons avatar was rad <3
Quote by lemmyisgod97

You're being very stupid right now...
"Oh yeah, he/she has that as an avatar, so he/she must like Breaking Bad/Cats/Jayden Jaymes/etc"

Other than that, avatars don't affect my opinion.
I guess so if it's something I recognize
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
As long as it's not a pony, you can't go far wrong besides making yourself look like a metalhead. 99% of the time I have no idea what people's avatars are so I just use them to recognize people
Why do you think people hate me?
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Not really, maybe I'll think they like the show or whatever that their avatar is from.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by willT08
As long as it's not a pony, you can't go far wrong besides making yourself look like a metalhead. 99% of the time I have no idea what people's avatars are so I just use them to recognize people

This
It depends on what it's of. If it's of their own face I'm like
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA