But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
noice!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

The "Guitar Technique" subforum would be more appropriate for this nut I'll try to be helpful since you already have it here.

You're technique is very clean and articulate. The only thing that separates it from "textbook" playing is your thumb being over the neck. Most people play like unless they're doing strict classical stuff anyways, so you're fine.

Your voice is also really good. From my minimal knowledge with vocals, I can't help much there except saying that you can hit the correct pitches.

Good cover, bud!
Skip the username, call me Billy
This wretched hive of scum and villiainy is not the place for you dear child. Run fast, run far and run to the recordings forum, god speed!
DISCLAIMER: There's a very good chance that i have no idea what i'm talking about.

Quote by CodeMonk
Your sig has never been more true.
And you are a piss poor troll.

Quote by phayzze
Can someone explain to me wtf this guy is on about

nice pickups man what are these
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by aerosmithfan95
The "Guitar Technique" subforum would be more appropriate for this nut I'll try to be helpful since you already have it here.

You're technique is very clean and articulate. The only thing that separates it from "textbook" playing is your thumb being over the neck. Most people play like unless they're doing strict classical stuff anyways, so you're fine.

Your voice is also really good. From my minimal knowledge with vocals, I can't help much there except saying that you can hit the correct pitches.

Good cover, bud!

Woow, very thanks !
Yeah, it''s a mania play with the thumb like this.
Quote by damian_91
nice pickups man what are these

Man, I don't know how to say, it's the standard of the guitar.
It was alright. If you relax your voice a little more, it'll sound better.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by DiggyNBA
Woow, very thanks !
Yeah, it''s a mania play with the thumb like this.

No problem, bud!
And don't worry about the thumb thing. my hands are a bit bigger than normal and my thumb "peeks" over the neck when I'm not paying attention or playing a simple chord progression.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by RocksAwakening5
It was alright. If you relax your voice a little more, it'll sound better.

This. You sound like me when I'm trying to sing softly. It's a little breathy because of that. You sound like you would have a great voice if you learned how to control it and express yourself. My voice on the other hand blows, so read this knowing that I have no training in singing.

Your playing is pretty clean, so there's nothing much to say there.
Quote by jjfeu662
Wrong part.

You want Recordings

No, he doesn't. He wants to learn how to use an internet forum (etiquette, deleting/not creating duplicate threads etc.) And the actual place he wanted was Original Recordings or Cover Songs (didn't listen to it to know which)
Hey, look. Sigs are back.