no it shouldn't

but....but....

EDIT:
Quote by MinterMan22
no it shouldn't

For being a Canadian, you're quite rude
Last edited by Max-Roach at Aug 5, 2013,
I have a TV in my room with Cable and never turn it on ever. I think I'll turn this on in the background of everything I do.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by Max-Roach

but....but....

EDIT:

For being a Canadian, you're quite rude

lol

you haven't met many canadians, have you?

Quote by MinterMan22
lol

you haven't met many canadians, have you?

Just playing on a stereotype...jokin' around. I've actually spent quite a lot of time up there. Family lives in southern part Canada near lake Superior. I hear the french canadians loath americans. Even made a law in some cities that there can be no English on menu's, traffic signs, etc. Not sure if its all true though
Oh my goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

I don't care
Yes... I think this thread WILL fill up with sharks, but not the sort you're thinking. For that reason, I'm out.

Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Shark Week?

Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Sharks are lame. Goats are way more badass, and you don't hear Discovery Channel riffing up about those magnificent sons of bitches.
Quote by The_Casinator
Sharks are lame. Goats are way more badass, and you don't hear Discovery Channel riffing up about those magnificent sons of bitches.

Agreed, I have been charged by goats and I don't see how a shark could be any scarier tbh.

dem horns