Page 1 of 2
I'm going there in December for 1 or 2 weeks.

What do I do there lol I'm only going cuz I found cheap plane tickets so I haven't really planned anything. Please help me have fun ^_^
cat
live amongst the strays

Perth, Ontario, Canada? lol kidding... No one goes to Perth.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by guitarxo
perth australia

But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Honestly, I can't think of much to do there besides going to the beach. And I hear the beaches are amazing if that's what you're into. Pretty much everything is on the east coast though.

Are you going alone or with friends?
West Ham United
Going to Australia and you go to Perth?

...Why?
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Quote by guitarxo
perth australia

You can hang out with shredoftheday.

lol nah, he's a cunt.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
There's nothing there. Go Gold Coast, Sydney or Melbourne.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Watch the cricket.
Go to the beach, play cricket.
After doing both of the above, go to the airport, and go somewhere in Australia worth visiting.
Gear:

Schecter Omen-6
Custom-built explorer (my first build)
Schecter Damian-6
Two strat copies
Home-made PitBull Guitars Flying V
Blackstar HT-1RH
Blackstar HT-Metal
Dunlop KH95 Wah
Quote by DJ_Effrey

After doing both of the above, go to the airport, and go somewhere in Australia worth visiting.

but we already went to the airport???
Quote by magnus_maximus
Which Perth?

Quote by guitarxo
Quote by pbiggie
perth scotland or perth australia?
perth australia

Are you honestly too lazy to read one page?
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
come to adelaide and see penguins and pandas with me
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Find yourself a good ol' chozwazza and a ringaleedoo.

˙sıɥʇ ǝʞıl ǝdʎʇ oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ oslɐ
They have a bell tower called "the bell tower" and a beach really.
You could go to Rottnest island but that might be too expensive.
Yeah stay away from here it's expensive as all hell and absolutely nothing to do, unless, as mentioned you enjoy going to the beach. However if you're coming in December every man and his dog will be at the beach and well due to the 45 degree Celsius heat you won't want to do anything other than go to the beach.

Edit: You could go to Aqwa which is an aquarium or Adventure World which is an amusement park albeit a very lame amusement park compared to other places. As people have said Rottnest Island is there but it's expensive to get to and not really a whole lot to do since they made Quokka Soccer illegal. The night life is ok provided you get pissed before hand otherwise you're going to be looking at about $12 a pint or $14 for a pre-mix. Also it can get quite dangerous in Northbridge which is where the majority of the nightclubs are but you might not have to worry too much because you're a girl.

Disclaimer: I've never actually played Quokka soccer.
Last edited by DardySon at Aug 5, 2013,
I've lived here my whole almost 21 years of life. It is the most boring place in the world and i have no idea why you would holiday here. We have some shitty place called Adventure World which is pretty much the only theme park here. There's the beach which is ummm... Yeah it's sandy.
The best thing to do in Perth is be a drug dealer really.. Or be old and do old people things like raise a family and play lawn bowls.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
The night life is meant to be pretty good.

Not sure if serious...
Dude, Perth is the shittiest capital city in Australia. Honestly, go to another state.

It doesn't take you more than an hour to walk around the main parts of Perth City.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Like, guitarxo, is there any chance you could get a refund/transfer to somewhere else on the east coast? Literally working your way from Adelaide up to Brisbane are all the good places, and I can guarantee you'll have a much better time.

Actually that reminds me to try scab a holiday from my uncle whos moved to Adelaide next year after school and shit
I honestly can't believe nobody has a single positive thing to say about a whole city.

If I've gained anything from this thread it's that Perth is full of drippy little sops
Quote by willT08
I honestly can't believe nobody has a single positive thing to say about a whole city.

If I've gained anything from this thread it's that Perth is full of drippy little sops

You only say that because you don't live in Perth.
Quote by willT08

No like dude it is actually one hundred percent shit. Its where old people go to die and stuff.

Its like Tauranga when it isn't new years for example.

Is it worse than the general Hamilton/Huntly/Te Kauwhata region though???
As previously stated go to the beach and check out Fremantle, probably the most loungey holiday type stuff you could do out here, saying that I've been here two years and have yet to go to the beach lol. Anything you'd want to do?
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

LEAVE THE PASTRIES ALONE!!!
haters gonna hate. Perth is awesome and beautiful and you will have a great time doing whatever you want. Fremantle is cool, too. Actually, start at the bottom of W.A and work your way to the top. We're bigger and better than Texas.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by King Donkey
Honestly, I can't think of much to do there besides going to the beach. And I hear the beaches are amazing if that's what you're into. Pretty much everything is on the east coast though.

Are you going alone or with friends?

I like beaches. I don't want to wear a bathing suit though so idk what I'll do there

My friends don't want to come with me, they're going to Bali instead. I might go with my mom lol

Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Thanks, I'm actually gonna read through that and I got a book about Perth from the library too. I wanted to know if people from Perth would give me good suggestions

Quote by SnowTau
Going to Australia and you go to Perth?

...Why?

$79 round trip ticket, same time zone so no jet lag, never been there so why not?

Quote by Thrashtastic15
get stoned and chill on the beach id imagine

Yeah I'll probably do this.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
My sister lived there for a while. The night life is meant to be pretty good.

Have a nice time

Thanks! I'll check it out if I'm not going with my mom hahahah

Quote by Cianyx
dont go to perth, come to melbourne

I will sometime next year cuz a really good friend of mine lives there and I see her every 6 months but I still miss her lots cuz talking to her on fb chat is really awkward for some reason

Quote by N_J_B_B
come to adelaide and see penguins and pandas with me

I saw them last time but you weren't there

I'm going there in the future as well though cuz of my dad! I will let you know when

Quote by DardySon
Yeah stay away from here it's expensive as all hell and absolutely nothing to do, unless, as mentioned you enjoy going to the beach. However if you're coming in December every man and his dog will be at the beach and well due to the 45 degree Celsius heat you won't want to do anything other than go to the beach.

Edit: You could go to Aqwa which is an aquarium or Adventure World which is an amusement park albeit a very lame amusement park compared to other places. As people have said Rottnest Island is there but it's expensive to get to and not really a whole lot to do since they made Quokka Soccer illegal. The night life is ok provided you get pissed before hand otherwise you're going to be looking at about $12 a pint or $14 for a pre-mix. Also it can get quite dangerous in Northbridge which is where the majority of the nightclubs are but you might not have to worry too much because you're a girl.

Disclaimer: I've never actually played Quokka soccer.

45 degrees? I can deal with that as long as it's not humid, is it? I don't want to get a tan though

Lol seems about the same prices as drinks here. Thanks though this post was really helpful

Quote by Spaztikko
Like, guitarxo, is there any chance you could get a refund/transfer to somewhere else on the east coast? Literally working your way from Adelaide up to Brisbane are all the good places, and I can guarantee you'll have a much better time.

Actually that reminds me to try scab a holiday from my uncle whos moved to Adelaide next year after school and shit

Well I guess I could go for free lol. My uncle and my boyfriend live in Sydney, but both of them are coming here in December (after I come back) so it'd be weird to go back there right after lol and I wouldn't have time. I've been to Adelaide Brisbane Gold Coast Sydney and melbourne but all but Adelaide was when I was really little. I like Adelaide

But anyway my tickets are nonrefundable because they're from Tiger Airways

Quote by girlgerms007
haters gonna hate. Perth is awesome and beautiful and you will have a great time doing whatever you want. Fremantle is cool, too. Actually, start at the bottom of W.A and work your way to the top. We're bigger and better than Texas.

This is what I wanted to hear haha. I just remembered I know someone in Fremantle, maybe she can show me around or something. I'd like to see the rest of WA too but not sure if I have enough time/$
cat
Omg can't believe I forgot to ask. What are some good places to eat in/around Perth?
cat
Page 1 of 2