So I have been interested in trying to build my own effects pedals and get getting into modding stuff. I think I should be alright with it alright with it all as I have an electrical background with work and that.

The first pedal I was going to try and build was from a website that sells DIY kits, the website is:

pedalparts.co.uk

Prices look fairly reasonable and the reviews look good but I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them? I was going to get the Little Screamer kit, (tubescreamer clone) as my first dive into the building world.

Basically can anyone recommend this site for starting out/any better sites?

Cheers
I don't know if it's cool to link to other sites on here but the companies I know of are:

GeneralGuitarGadgets
and
BuildYourOwnClone.

My first pedal build was a GGG replica of an Ibanez TS-808 with the "Vintage Boutique" mods. Sounds VERY cool. But I couldn't be bothered to finish it.

My next 2 were completely my own design.

Attenuator (Not completed in the pictures here.)

Talkbox
"Man, you can shred as much as you f**kin' want, but if you can't make my ass move, then f**k off!" - Dave Grohl.
I was after a site in the UK really, already looked through the BYOC website funnily enough, guess I just bite the bullet and go for it and I'll let you know how it goes.

Cheers anyways
or do it all point-to-point?
Looking for any of your spare 12" speakers or electronic components (valves, transformers, anything!) and a Peavey Wolfgang USA. Message me!

I want your broken/unwanted gear, UK only. Message me!
Was thinking of doing point to point originally but I'm a trained sparky not working with electronics so thought I would go for something with a structure I could follow to begin with. Is there any books or anything that could be recommended as a decent guide to learning whats required with pedal building electronics?
Muzique.com is an amazing resource. the guy who runs it is sound too, and is really helpful. loads of great stuff on that site
Looking for any of your spare 12" speakers or electronic components (valves, transformers, anything!) and a Peavey Wolfgang USA. Message me!

I want your broken/unwanted gear, UK only. Message me!