Page 1 of 2
If you could be rich, influential, or famous, which would you be, and why?
I'm finally 18!!!
Influential, surely. Because you'll most likely get rich and famous out of it anyway. I'd rather be famous for actually doing something
Rich because my goal in life is to be rich because I've never been rich before.

The feeling of acquiring wealth is amazing. Like just earning money in general.
I don't wanna be famous because I wouldn't have any privacy, and I don't want to be influential because that would bring fame along with it.

edit: I don't want to be well-known in any way. like even if a lot of people look at me or talk to me or compliment me one day I feel really awkward and cringeful and just generally horrible, and this is all "good" attention.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Aug 5, 2013,
Quote by willT08
Influential, surely. Because you'll most likely get rich and famous out of it anyway. I'd rather be famous for actually doing something

I agree. I would love to be very influential. You don't have to be famous and have to deal with satisfying the public. Your influence can bring you money but not so much that you draw attention. Sounds perfect to me.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by ehbacon
famous, because I could only be famous by playing guitar so that would mean I'm a famous guitarist.

You could be famously bad though. Or someone who's a gigantic asshole to everyone. Fame isn't always positive.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I think I would like to be a famous guitarist, but I don't think I would like not having privacy. I would love to have adoring fans, but I would grow to hate them.
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by blake1221
Dead.

I'd use my influence to introduce the NEW LINE OF GUITARS THAT EVERY MUSICIAN NEEDS. THE BLAKE SIGNATURE SERIES. MAKE ANY AMP SOUND EMO AS SHIT.

rip blak
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
i'd be the richest hermit in the world. i'd have helicopters deliver fresh groceries to my mountain fortress every day.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
If I could be influential with absolute anonymity, then that. Otherwise rich.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'd use my influence to introduce the NEW LINE OF GUITARS THAT EVERY MUSICIAN NEEDS. THE BLAKE SIGNATURE SERIES. MAKE ANY AMP SOUND EMO AS SHIT.

rip blak

Spring Reverb + Tape Delay + boomy blues amp = emotions ;-;
Quote by blake1221
Spring Reverb + Tape Delay + boomy blues amp = emotions ;-;

Well, that's all BUILT INTO OUR PATENTED BLAKEBUCKERS!
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I guess rich because I don't care that much about what other people think of me.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
First, I shall become famous.

With my fame, I shall sponsor products for associated conglomerates and become rich.

With my wealth, I shall buy influence.

Consequently, I shall be famous, rich, and influential.

First, I need to become famous.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
First, I shall become famous.

With my fame, I shall sponsor products for associated conglomerates and become rich.

With my wealth, I shall buy influence.

Consequently, I shall be famous, rich, and influential.

First, I need to become famous.

If you begin as influential then you can gain money and use that money to fund an alter ego. Make your alter ego famous. Look at Lady Gaga. She does so much crazy shit that nobody bothers with her real life.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
If you begin as influential then you can gain money and use that money to fund an alter ego. Make your alter ego famous. Look at Lady Gaga. She does so much crazy shit that nobody bothers with her real life.

But, how will you gain influence? Beat people up?

If you want fame, it's easy. Be cute [girls usually say I am cute like a little brother] and make a video on YouTube .
But, how will you gain influence? Beat people up?

If you want fame, it's easy. Be cute [girls usually say I am cute like a little brother] and make a video on YouTube .

Learn how to be charismatic and manipulative. Be Gatsby pretty much. But actually do things.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Well, that depends. Being famous can be for to be make you influential, and vice versus. So, all three kinda go hand on hand.
It's a process, not an event.
They all kind of come with each other, but if it was possible to have one without the others I would choose to be rich.

I've always dreamed of owning a house on a secluded beach that I could comfortably live at until I died.
I don't mean it to be greedy, but the ocean is purely awesome and if I could spend years upon years listening to it, living at it and loving it, totally unimpeded. I'd be happy.
Or so I imagine.

I'd probably spend it on hookers and blow though. what's the point in money if you don't spend it.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Rich.

I don't care what other people do, as long as they stay out my way, and I would hate being famous.

But if I was rich, at least I could buy tons of Kettle Chips.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I'd probably spend it on hookers and blow though. what's the point in money if you don't spend it.

Don't spend. Invest.

in hookers and blow
🙈 🙉 🙊
I'd want to be rich then. Money is power, so influence is served to me on a dinner plate. Then there's the fame you get for investing your money and influencing businesses to do things the public wants. Chicks will follow afterwards.

On the other hand, being the influential type leads to higher income, and if you're influential enough, the media will make you their little mascotte (fame). Just look at the Kardashians for example, the only talented woman there is the matriarch who set up the show in the first place.
Quote by entity0009
Don't spend. Invest.

in hookers and blow

I would be Boba Fett

Last edited by lemmyisgod97 at Aug 5, 2013,
Quote by guitarxo
Rich because my goal in life is to be rich because I've never been rich before.

The feeling of acquiring wealth is amazing. Like just earning money in general.
I don't wanna be famous because I wouldn't have any privacy, and I don't want to be influential because that would bring fame along with it.

edit: I don't want to be well-known in any way. like even if a lot of people look at me or talk to me or compliment me one day I feel really awkward and cringeful and just generally horrible, and this is all "good" attention.

this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by entity0009
Don't spend. Invest.

in hookers and blow

you're a genius.
No point in spending money if you don't have class

I think we'll have to get bendy-straws to snort the blow. all the classy kids had bendy-straws.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
You can't be influential without being either famous or rich.
I don't really care about any of them. Of the three though, being rich would be the best IMO.
Influential. But only for the right reasons. Not because somebody likes the way I did or say something. I'd want to inspire them to be a better person.
Quote by macashmack
You can't be influential without being either famous or rich.
Not really. You can be an influential teacher, start a petition to influence people to do something good, hell, even being a good coworker might inspire someone to look up to you. Charity is kind of an influential thing if you think about it. Maybe religion too, but I won't go into that.

The only difference between being influential and famous/rich is a wider audience. But being influential on your own isn't impossible.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I'd be rich, because then I could be influential AND famous
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
rich, cuz then i can buy influence and fame.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Rich because who gives a shit about influence and fame, when you have money?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Page 1 of 2