Poll: Are they off limits
Poll Options
View poll results: Are they off limits
Yes, you stay away ?
28 43%
No, it's okay to bang ?
37 57%
Voters: 65.
So for the guys and lesbians here, are your friends sisters off limits ?

And for the girls and gays here, are your friends brothers off limits ?

Also, how would you feel if one of your friends started going out with one of your siblings ?
I would see what my friend thought about it first. I would think that I would have been hanging out with his sister enough that they'd have an idea of what we're like together.

Worked for Harry Potter, man.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
bang her on your friend's bed
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Depends on how good of a friend he is or on what intentions you have with her. Do you just want to pork her or do you have serious romantic feelings?
My sister is dating one of my friends. It's a bit weird, but at least she's with someone I know and trust instead of some arsehole I don't know.

Also he knows that I will actually murder him if he does anything to hurt her.

He asked first too. I'd have been pissed off if he hadn't.

I think really it depends on the friend and how they/you approach it.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Since your birthdate of 97 is in your username I feel fairly confident in assuming you're 16 years old and not exactly looking for a serious long-term relationship. Therefor: No. Take a cold shower or something. And change that av too, that was the other way I was able to tell you're only 16.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Didn't you watch Friends?

Doing your friend's sister is totally cool.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Friends may come and go.

But bitches, who cares if they come at all. Amirite?!?! hmu if u agre.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by lemmyisgod97

And for the girls and gays here, are your friends brothers off limits ?

Also, how would you feel if one of your friends started going out with one of your siblings ?

No.

No.

My sisters can do what they want, so I'm not going to feel that much differently to a friend from other guys. If they're a worthless chump then I'm always going to dislike them being with my sisters, regardless of our friendship. I try to avoid hanging around people like that though, so a friend would likely get my approval.

I would just make the friend aware that being my friend and so causing me to have an interest in the relationship (I usually don't care) means they're gonna get beat (either by me or my sister) if they piss my sister off so it is advisable to treat her well.

I have a few friends who go into instant 'let's kick his ass' mode if anyone looks at their sister but treat other women like dirt, forgetting those women are likely someone else's sister. Those guys' sisters all meh though so I haven't any trouble on that front.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I wouldn't date any of my friends' brothers but that's because I wouldn't date them regardless of who they were related to.
cat
Quote by The_Casinator
Depends on how good of a friend he is or on what intentions you have with her. Do you just want to pork her or do you have serious romantic feelings?

Nah, I like her, I dont just wanna bang her, and at this party the other night she basically hung around me all night, it wasn't until her brother showed up and said "I didn't know you knew my sister" and I was like "err".
Be honest, get approval, bang sister.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
Be honest, get approval, bang sister.

This. and get money.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
How old is your sister?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lemmyisgod97
I don't have a sister.

Then why does it even matter to you?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
My friend has repeatedly warned me that his sister's a slut, you seriously couldn't tell unless he told you. Even if he hadn't said that I wouldn't do anything.
Quote by lolmnt
Then why does it even matter to you?

It's not my sister were talking about, it's my friends sister, when was that not made clear ?
i don't think any of my friends have sisters.

if they did, hellz yeah i'd be all over that shit with my smooth moves.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Cardbored
My friend has repeatedly warned me that his sister's a slut, you seriously couldn't tell unless he told you. Even if he hadn't said that I wouldn't do anything.

That wasn't a warning, that was permission...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Serious lack of options on this poll, it's clearly not that black and white.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Get approval first. Also, if you do end up dating a friends sibling, don't make it weird for your friend, like, be considerate about things like sex and all that.

If one of my girl friends started dating my brother, i would find it kind of weird, but that is because of all the girls i am close with, i have harboured feelings for them at one point or another. Not saying that i do anymore, or at least, nothing springs to mind, but it would just be strange.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I don't think I'd be comfortable with one of my friends dating my sister, so I'd approach the situation the same way, but through their eyes.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by lemmyisgod97

Nah.

I'd be concerned if someone said they were dating my sister.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I refuse to participate in a poll with question marks after each option. I can't sign my name to an option which is unsure of itself.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Depends. If I knew he was an asshole towards his past girlfriends and only thought about sex the majority of the time, then hell no! If he was decent and treated women respectfully, then maybe no.
I wouldn't if it's a close friend. Like imagine it's your best friend you'd start going over his house to see his sister instead of kicking it with him, that's not really bro like
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
No. Only insecure pimpleheads believe that.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
i once dated a friends sister, and i introduced my friend to my brother with the intention of setting them up. i also have had fleeting relations with a step sister.
Quote by MadClownDisease
Your own?

no, a friends. thats an interesting dilemma though. reminds me of a tv show, forget the name though. was it "convicted progress?" ... Maybe