Page 1 of 3
Since everybody still wants to poke faults at Obama becoming president. What if a Us born Asian became president
I would demand to see his or her original, long form birth certificate. Then call it a fake.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Finally, somebody who can do maths in the White House.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Can (s)he do the job?

Is (s)he good at it?

The rest is immaterial.

I don't care if they are green and screw goats on the White House lawn if they can actually do the job...which seems to be the problem we've had for the last several decades.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
So, how would you guys feel if I became POTUS?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Arby911
Can (s)he do the job?

Is (s)he good at it?

The rest is immaterial.

I don't care if they are green and screw goats on the White House lawn if they can actually do the job...which seems to be the problem we've had for the last several decades.

Slow down there, cowboy...
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I would have no strong feeling one way or the other.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Arby911
Can (s)he do the job?

Is (s)he good at it?

The rest is immaterial.

You know what? I do care if they're green and screw goats. Keep them outta the White House.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Arby911

I don't care if they are green and screw goats on the White House lawn

This would actually get them my vote.

Quote by flexiblemile
I'd be worried that a man with a small penis has control over nuclear bombs

But this would be a problem...
ayy lmao
Quote by Xiaoxi

Amazed.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Do you mean Far East Asian or like, Indian/Pakistani, or Middle-Eastern Asia? Wait shit, that wouldn't make a difference really. I feel racist now.

Screw America anyway, Britain could use a Sikh Prime-Minister with the turban and the beard, you know, the whole nine yards. British politics would still undoubtably suck ass, but atleast I'd be able to pretend the Prime-Minister is a wizard.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Quote by Xiaoxi

I'd vote for you

SAVE THE MUSICS OH GREAT XIAOXI!
Quote by naedauuf
Shit working 24 hours a week at $12 an hour makes me rich?

BOW BEFORE ME PEASANTS.
If they were capable of doing the job (and i feel like an asian president would be very good, based on nothing other than asian micromanagement stereotypes), it could be a potato with a brain for all i care. It's not even far fetched, either, there are plenty of asian-descent americans in hawaii.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
As long as it's not a woman I'd be fine with anything.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Xiaoxi

Super proud and jealous of the numerous fancy dinners you'd go to
cat
I'd like to see the US go Australia and elect an atheist woman.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I think it's more common for a Marxist Indian woman to be president of the USA than an asian.
Quote by Xiaoxi

I would watch every single politically-related broadcast just to see how everyone pronounces your name
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by snipelfritz
That... Video.

Holy shit, got 30 seconds in... Wow. Serious case of tukrjerbs
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Quote by EqualOfHeaven
Holy shit, got 30 seconds in... Wow. Serious case of tukrjerbs

Put a beat behind it and it's a masterpiece
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
i'd go "no way, man, really?"
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by flexiblemile
I'd be worried that a man with a small penis has control over nuclear bombs

'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
I don't really give a shit.
Politicians free themselves, but they don't free the People. They are all the same in my eyes.
Quote by guitarxo
Super proud and jealous of the numerous fancy dinners you'd go to

best answer

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Why are people still not getting it? Obama's race means nothing. The only reason it is even noticed is because a bunch of old White guys were past presidents. The sole thing that matters, however, is Obama's policies -- just as that was the sole thing that mattered with every president past.
Quote by entity0009
Haven't found anything better than this beat so far

I forgot the beat!

My favorite moment is when he says Ellen DeJINerous
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Xiaoxi

I'd expect nation-wide lessons accompanied by a bulleted list of why scales are bad.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I don't care. I just don't want a women to become one. Remember all the black people not shutting up about a nigga being in the house? Yeah, now imagine all the shit we will have to hear from the females when one of them gets in.
Page 1 of 3