I just like reading the headlines and imagining the story on my own. that's not weird is it
cat
I remember one story from the TV series about a treacle flood or something in middle America. The rediculous treacle-related gallows humour was relentless, nearly destroyed my sides.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
The slide shows........
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I was going to make this thread yesterday but fell asleep before I could.

It's an old one but it was about a redneck claiming he could take out the whole army/air force/secret police by himself. It was really funny.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
(Invalid img)
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
"Dick Van Dyke finally confesses to Zodiac killings"

****ing knew it!
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
i haven't been on there in a while, but i loved this one when it was on TV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yiQXPOO1Yo
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by RPGoof

Shit had me rolling

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
In english class last year we had to read some onion articles and the majority of the class thought it was serious until my teacher had to tell them otherwise. Somewhere in the article they mentioned pseudo-science and I was the only one who was able to answer what pseudo meant /lol/
Quote by archangels
I find the Onion incredibly boring.

Probably due to the fact that their satire is so spot on that it genuinely feels like I'm reading "real" news stories.

Yeah, you need to be a little smart to get it. Something I love to do is showing an Onion article to my dumb friends and they believe it.

EDIT: Ninja'd
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Last edited by jjfeu662 at Aug 5, 2013,
Quote by jjfeu662
Yeah, you need to be a little smart to get it. Something I love to do is showing an Onion article to my dumb friends and they believe it.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Posts like this are why people don't like you fyi