I love my wife for letting me do this with our spare room. She's the best ever. This is the best shot I could get with my iphone.

The guitars on the floor are a Gibson Wrc '88, Prs swamp ash, Gibson studio Lp Flood, and a piss poor fender acoustic.

Guitars on the wall are a Epi Lp standard limited, and ibanez Rgt42t that I removed all the paint from, and a epi special with p90s.

The amps are all pretty lackluster.

A Purple MG

Cool room, get an area rug for the floor to help dull the reverb you'll get in there
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
You can also get colored studio foam that you can put in designs on the walls to help out also.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
If I ever decide to record I plan on taking the closet and sound proofing it. It will be quiet an undertaking though.
Get some acoustic treatments for the room. You won't regret it.

That looks really cool though. I'm jealous.
Main Rig:

Epiphone MKH Les Paul Custom 7 - Ronda
Ibanez RG8 "Scarlet" - AKA The Rambanez
Fender Strat "Danielle"/"Dani"
Line 6 POD HD Pro
Randall XL 4x12

Come join us...

Purchase list: Jim Root Tele, Jim Root Jazzmaster, MTM20
..............I wanna bigger house.....
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Quote by Slap-happy
..............I wanna bigger house.....

I want a house... or even a bigger apartment! I live in Japan, so you can imagine. Seriously this music room is the size of my apartment and is furnished a lot nicer, damn!
Nice room and guitars!!! I've always wanted to do this but I have 3 kids and one guitar lollll
When I was married I had a great room in the house that could (fairly) easily be converted to a spare room if required. Some moveable panels for acoustics, couple of cheap rugs to dampen sound, a built in wardrobe that yielded some great recordings from inside. I was experimenting a lot with mic placement, acoustics and randomly occurring ideas in order to achieve some weird results. Some good, too. Ever tried recording a 5 watt homebuilt combo under a duvet with a cheap condenser? As muffled as you might think.

Then the wife pissed off and I had to move house.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.