So I got a BOSS NS-2 to go with my Ibanez TS9 and I am not sure which one I should put after the amp? Right now it's:

amp -> ns2 -> ts9 -> guitar

I noticed that the blink led for noise Reduction does not work when I have it placed like so. Does the placement matter anyway? Thanks.
Ibanez RG821 + Ibanez TS9
Peavey Vypyr 30 + Sanpera

My song covers on YouTube
Last edited by zefs at Aug 6, 2013,
does the vypyr have an fx loop?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ No it doesn't.

TS, you visualize your chain backwards. That will make it very hard for a lot of people to get on the same wavelength as you.

Your signal doesn't flow out of your amp into your guitar, it flows out of your guitar into your amp.

The way you have it set up is right. Just run from the output of the TS9 into the Input of the NS-2, and from the Output of the NS-2 into the Input of the amp. Don't worry about the Send and Return on the NS-2 since your amp doesn't have an FX loop.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Thanks. Also, if I would use a battery for one of the pedals, on which one should I use it, meaning which one is less power hungry?

No idea. I imagine the TS probably eats less power.

But if you're using a power supply for one, you should just daisy chain them. The NS-2 even has an additional output just for daisy chaining.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Didn't know that was possible, is there a guide for that?