Page 1 of 3
We've all been in this situation before, you're visiting a friend at their house and all of a sudden, you get a call saying you have to drop the Cosby kids off at the pool.

Do you respect your friend enough to not take a shit in their bathroom, or is it okay to shit in their toilet because you're bros? Is first time visiting off limits to shitting?

So Pit, what's your views on shitting at your friend's house?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Depends on the relationship I think. If you're "bros" and laugh at that stuff it's fine
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I recently talked about this with some female friends. I had absolutely no idea that doing a poo in someone else's house is supposedly rude or unacceptable.

I don't really understand the problem with using someone's toilet... That's what a toilet's for. Obviously assuming you leave it in a good state/don't make a massive stench.
I usually hold it if I can, but at the end of the day, it's a natural process which is nothing to be ashamed of.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Most of my friends wouldn't care as long as I sprayed some air freshener afterwards
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Depends on whose house it is, I guess. If it was at any one of my "normal" friend's houses, I'd do it without hesitation. I have done it without hesitation.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Toilets are for shitting why would you get upset if someone used yours, I mean unless you are one of those freaks that wont even use a public washroom then its not like your going to get some weird ass disease or something. The only thing I could see being a problem is if you didn't flush, painted the toilet bowl like a Jackson Pollock painting or created an ungodly smell of horrors. All of which are very preventable or easily remedied so it really shouldn't be a big deal.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
i'm uncomfortable shitting in most places outside of my own bathroom or bathrooms at family's houses.

i have no shame when it comes to shitting at my one friend's house though, but we've been friends for like 15 years.

before they got a new toilet i used to clog theirs all the time and could never get it unplugged so i'd just leave it.

when someone inevitably found it, they'd all blame it on my friend's younger brother.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I don't see a problem with it, just make sure it functions properly.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
If you got to poop, you got to poop. Just don't use all the TP.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I respect my friends enough to not think they're not massive ******s who would get offended or think it a social faux pas that a guest would use the toilet.

This. Seriously, who gets their panties in a twist because you had to do number 2?
"Hey man, i'm gonna lay waste to your toilet, got any reading material?"
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I avoid it if possible, but I don't think it's rude to do it. I don't care if someone takes a shit in my house (provided they do it in the toilet/litterbox). Just do a double flush and turn the fan on, problem solved.
If I was just there for a bit I'd hold it in. But I usually don't have to shit outside my house cause It's awkward so my body just, doesn't need to shit in those situations. But If I'm there all day or spending the night, yeah I drop a deuce if needed.
I used to be able to hold it for days. I just wait until I get home. Unless I am visiting there for days, but then they'd have to get used to me a bit more anyway.
Also, guess what guys? When you get older, holding it in is really really really fuccking bad. I'm 26, I should know. It is terrible.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i'm uncomfortable shitting in most places outside of my own bathroom or bathrooms at family's houses.

i have no shame when it comes to shitting at my one friend's house though, but we've been friends for like 15 years.

before they got a new toilet i used to clog theirs all the time and could never get it unplugged so i'd just leave it.

when someone inevitably found it, they'd all blame it on my friend's younger brother.

many people feel uncomfortable with that. public toilets are fatal if you dont watch out for the fangs.
However back in the day my school class organised a daytrip to london, had to use a toilet so iwent to a public toilet, paid those fifty pence and discovered someone laid a present on evry ****ing toilet seat. i waited till i was back in germany. i waited 31 hours, i thought i would explode.
A friends house, sure. I'll shit my brains out and announce "I have to take a shit" before I do.

A girl or girlfriend's house. Hold that mother****er like your life depends on it.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by Deliriumbassist
You're not old enough to know what it's for, whelp.

Are you implying 24 year old's can't experience bowel discomfort?

Quote by VanTheKraut
A girl or girlfriend's house. Hold that mother****er like your life depends on it.

Why? Because girls don't shit too? This idea is immature and weird.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Aug 6, 2013,
One shouldn't feel like they have to hold in a shit, especially at the house of someone you call 'friend'.
I only shit in toilets other than my own if there is absolutely no alternative. Sometimes I'll wait. If I absolutely can't wait, then yeah, I'll use the toilet of a friend, but I'd prefer not to. I used to leave when I was in high school to go home and take a shit. I'm not a fan of public restrooms. They're generally quite disgusting. In order: My toilet > the toilet of a close relative > the toilet of a close friend > the toilet of a distant relative> the toilet of an acquaintance > a public toilet.
Quote by VanTheKraut
A friends house, sure. I'll shit my brains out and announce "I have to take a shit" before I do.

This gets really dangerous when you're fighting that sucker. Before you know it she'll ask if you play the trumpet.
eh, i've had friends take a dump at my house. i'm just passing the favor.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Mainer
Sometimes that's my only reason for being at said friend's house.

This.

But I know all public toilets of my city,like all.When they are open, when they are not. So when the pressure is high, ill drop it.

Ive shit myself out of home like....urgh,got to be 6 times this year alone. Like the liquid ones that run down your leg in to the shoe and there are like 3 kms of walk to get to home.
Last edited by Elderer at Aug 6, 2013,
Page 1 of 3