literally can't find these in stock on ebay, or anything

or alternatively

Last edited by Diiver at Aug 6, 2013,

maybe i should just shove a few of those badboys on the guitar
be far easier to find

literally spent about 30 minutes trying to find either of those knobs i want on the internet and apparently they don't exist, disaster..
Vertically ridged knobs like those are generally known as "Cupcake Knobs." I've seen them for sale in cream color, but not black. You might have better luck looking for a set of amplifier or radio knobs that look like those. As you can imagine, they aren't commonly found on guitars.

Good luck.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley