OK, here's the deal. I recently bought a Marshall JTM-1H, wich is the most amazing little amp ever made. But, now I need to play Live, here's the plan of where I am playing :

[forbidden link]

I want to BUILD my own amp. I don't know how powerful it needs to be, but I want it to be simple. Give me amps names or if you find LAYOUTS not schematics (can't read those) give me the link to them.

Thanks
Can you solder?

What type of music do you play?

There are loads of kits available for Classic Fender and Marshall amps.

Your link is broken... Probably because you are new and it thinks you are a spam bot.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Yeah, I solder, and my mom's friend built his own amp too, so I have help.
I usually play Classic rock, like AC/DC, and I'll probably play a LOT of boston.
Quote by vincent.drouin.
Yeah, I solder, and my mom's friend built his own amp too, so I have help.
I usually play Classic rock, like AC/DC, and I'll probably play a LOT of boston.

What amp were you looking to build?

Triode has some kits as well as most other supplier sites....

http://triodeelectronics.com/ampsandgear.html

Ceriatone has a some options...

http://www.ceriatone.com/

Be aware not all kits are complete, some have different levels of complete-ness to them.

Keep in mind there are lethal voltages in tube amps.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Last edited by R45VT at Aug 7, 2013,
You need to be able to read schematics. You must know the correct values of components you use, a lot of them all look the same.

modtone was having a sale on diy kits recently, they might still be.

Ceriatone is a great company and you can get kits with preassembled turret-boards which mat help you very much.

Egnater does an amp building Clinique that may be of interest to you, but it is expensive to take.

For your first build I would suggest doing a very easy build.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Build a JTM45. It's an easy build, sounds great, and puts out about 35 watts, which is perfect for gigging and will nail the kind of sounds that you want.
The triodeelectronics.com JTM45 kit is pretty good.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification