Hi folks, was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on the fret king carona Gregg Wright model. I haven't tried it yet, and I was just wondering what the community of ultimate guitar had to say about this guitar.
]
nope but i have a couple of other fretkings.

personally i'd try to get a blue label rather than a black label, the specs are arguably higher and they're often cheaper than the black labels. I say that having not tried the black labels, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Ditto- I own a Super 60HB and like it, but haven't played a Corona. My appreciation of that guitar is such that I currently have other FKs on my G.A.S. list.

FWIW, FK has these two that have similar pickup arrays to the Corona. The Super 60SP is a variant of the one I own, so I can attest that it has a good feel to it- the only issue I have with the guitar is the way you attach the trem arm to the bridge. It's a good trem, but its a pain to properly mount.

http://www.fret-king.com/super60speom_spec.html
http://www.fret-king.com/elansuper60cab_spec.html
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Aug 7, 2013,
The Fret-King Black Label and Blue Label guitars are probably between the MiM and MiA Fenders in terms of quality.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
if you want an aged one, like in the pictures, Mark Jenny of MJT Aged Finishes can build you one.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by kurt_cobain9
if you want an aged one, like in the pictures, Mark Jenny of MJT Aged Finishes can build you one.

Probably too expensive for me, but thanks anyway
]
Quote by dannyalcatraz
The Fret-King Black Label and Blue Label guitars are probably between the MiM and MiA Fenders in terms of quality.

yeah probably. I'd say they're not quite as nice as my MIJ Tokais. And i'd say those MIJ tokais are nicer than the MIMs I've tried.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?