Im recording my solo material, it's an album called " Papel y Bajo " . Now, i m recording all the tracks (11) in my house.

https://soundcloud.com/carlosrevetebass

Here it is...

So, i appreciate and WANT your opinions and feedbacks....

Thanks, keep grooving!
" Living the world as the music makes me feel "
Last edited by CarlosAlejandro at Aug 12, 2013,
i gotta say first tho

WE NEED MORE BASS ALBUMS hahaha

so cheers on your endeavor man

love yr playing, really soulful...and the oscilation is great on the bass sound
Hi! Are you a home studio recordist in need mixing and/or mastering?

Want a FREE mix consultation?

CONTACT ME!

Hey! Listened to a few tracks & they're all really interesting. All of them kept my interest. They were quite relaxing as well. I really liked the sound you for from the harmonics in Tarde. Very nice work, keep it up!
X
Quote by Ababil_Albarn
i gotta say first tho

WE NEED MORE BASS ALBUMS hahaha

so cheers on your endeavor man

love yr playing, really soulful...and the oscilation is great on the bass sound

Hi.

Yes!! Sir... All we need is more bass players who plays from the soul? Thanks for check it out. It's right, these themes were made about things i've feel, some of then are very old haha ... The songs are demos just today i start to record "Mi Alma" in the studio... So, soon i'll start the album promo!

Quote by Tatakai!
Hey! Listened to a few tracks & they're all really interesting. All of them kept my interest. They were quite relaxing as well. I really liked the sound you for from the harmonics in Tarde. Very nice work, keep it up!

Hey thanks for this criticism . The point is to play all the songs in order and let's travel my music ... Haha. Some people think it's interesting because there are not too much bassists who takes the instrumenet for solo, i think? ... I just love my bass . I am really glad you like tarde!!
Quote by Paquijón
Really cool, man. I like how technically sound your playing is, but what I enjoyed more was how you used that to create something really creative rather than flashy. Good job.

Hi!

Im glad you say that, because it's what i tried to do! Is Very awesome you can enjoy the songs...

I Am just waiting to end the studio recording to do the full job, Thanks!
Thanks for the feedback!

I listened to some of the tracks and I like them! You are clearly quite a player but instead of showing off your technical skills, you are making interesting and nice music. I especially like the second track - it sounds like you are playing with a Rhodes pianist! The compositions are original and non-cliched and the effects you use with the bass are mellow but important for the overall sound. Maybe you can add some more instruments like subtle percussions and organ, but keep the bass as the main one as it's a fresh concept. Wish you luck!