Those tiny countries in South America? Anyone from there?
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
I have a surname.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Those countries are not tiny.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
My grandmother was born in Guyana, but her ancestry is all over the place. I probably have like some small percentage of Guyanese in me from one of her parents.

According to my mother, it's beat-up cities on the coast with the rest of the country filled with a pristine but impenetrable rainforest that no one ever goes into.

why do you ask?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
My grandmother was born in Guyana, but her ancestry is all over the place. I probably have like some small percentage of Guyanese in me from one of her parents.

According to my mother, it's beat-up cities on the coast with the rest of the country filled with a pristine but impenetrable rainforest that no one ever goes into.

why do you ask?

There's only around 1.5 million people in all 3 of those countries combined, so to have people from there in the Pit is crazy.

The other 2 are just parts of other countries.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
One of my roommates was from Guyana. He looked kinda Asian and was irresistible to the ladies.
Quote by Neo Evil11
Those countries are not tiny.

Compared to our big (which means better) country, they are.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
My great-uncle Jim, originally from Indianapolis then California, lived there with a bunch of people. We haven't heard from any of them in the longest time...
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by BladeSlinger
Compared to our big (which means better) country, they are.

So you're saying Canada is better than the US?
Quote by LostLegion
So you're saying Canada is better than the US?

Basically.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by snipelfritz
My great-uncle Jim, originally from Indianapolis then California, lived there with a bunch of people. We haven't heard from any of them in the longest time...

DROP THE MIC
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I am going to that shit hole in like a week to watch my sister marry one of the native guys because, despite the peace corps telling her not to get involved with the natives, she's smart enough to know that thats just a siwwy rule made up by old geezers who don't like to have any fun, mmk. Ill be eating with only my hands because that's what the healthy people of Guyana do, and I'll be sleeping in a sweaty bed covered with mosquito nets and praying to god neither me nor another member of my immediate family comes down with malaria or yellow fever. Ill also apparently be keeping most of what i take stuffed deep in my pockets, because otherwise it will get ****ing stolen. I can't drink any tap water because I will come down with dengue fever and maybe ****ing die, and I apparently can't talk to any of the younger native girls because they are nuts and all will try to marry me (hepatitis A is also relavent). There is a 300-some person family awaiting my family and I, and I will need to meet each and every one. The fiance's family is headed by his bat-shit crazy mother who wants to exclude my family from about half of the events scheduled during the three-day-long wedding ceremony. I will need to fast the whole time, because just going to Guyana with my little brother and aging parents to partake in the worst-case-scenario culmination of my sister's peace corps career isn't enough, nope, I need to refrain from eating and respect tradition, too. As for security in a country where white people are all viewed as being extremely rich, my family and I should be just fine given we are able to pay police officers enough to actually do their jobs. If police officers should fail us, my sister and her fiancé have said they will be providing us with some lovely machetes that we can keep under our pillows, while infected mosquitoes and sugarplums dance above our heads.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Last edited by Carnivean at Aug 7, 2013,
my good friend is from guyana

she does anal

Quote by Carnivean
I am going to that shit hole in like a week to watch my sister marry one of the native guys because, despite the peace corps telling her not to get involved with the natives, she's smart enough to know that thats just a siwwy rule made up by old geezers who don't like to have any fun, mmk. Ill be eating with only my hands because that's what the healthy people of Guyana do, and I'll be sleeping in a sweaty bed covered with mosquito nets and praying to god neither me nor another member of my immediate family comes down with malaria or yellow fever. Ill also apparently be keeping most of what i take stuffed deep in my pockets, because otherwise it will get ****ing stolen. I can't drink any tap water because I will come down with dengue fever and maybe ****ing die, and I apparently can't talk to any of the younger native girls because they are nuts and all will try to marry me (hepatitis A is also relavent). There is a 300-some person family awaiting my family and I, and I will need to meet each and every one. The fiance's family is headed by his bat-shit crazy mother who wants to exclude my family from about half of the events scheduled during the three-day-long wedding ceremony. I will need to fast the whole time, because just going to Guyana with my little brother and aging parents to partake in the worst-case-scenario culmination of my sister's peace corps career isn't enough, nope, I need to refrain from eating and respect tradition, too. As for security in a country where white people are all viewed as being extremely rich, my family and I should be just fine given we are able to pay police officers enough to actually do their jobs. If police officers should fail us, my sister and her fiancé have said they will be providing us with some lovely machetes that we can keep under our pillows, while infected mosquitoes and sugarplums dance above our heads.

You sound like a dick, if you don't also look like one, you should be fine.

or not.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Clarence Seedorf is from Surinam
Quote by KingDime666
It's dubstep minor in E.

Quote by steve_muse
I bet I'm gunna love Revolt #plottwist
Quote by damian_91
You sound like a dick, if you don't also look like one, you should be fine.

Meh, I was mainly just trying to get a chuckle out of someone, but I failed miserably. Those are all real concerns though, I just exaggerated the tone.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard