Page 1 of 2
This is a thread for you to post whatever unanswered questions you like.

For example:

-Who let the dogs out?
-Why is TS such a fag?
-Why can't he see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?
-Why the **** was firefly canceled?
-How can WebMD always figure out that I have cancer?

I figure some people will have legitimate questions and legitimate answers for others' questions. And for the rest, there should be some humorous questions and answers to share.

My first question: why do black dudes with goatees just look so much more badass than anyone else?
Has anyone ever been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

What is wrong with this picture?
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by RAB11
Has anyone ever been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

What are grammar?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by angusfan16
How is babby formed?

I think they explained it on 16 and Pregnant, but I must've missed it.
Quote by progdude93
I think they explained it on 16 and Pregnant, but I must've missed it.

im 16 and pregnant ama
cat
Does anybody know the way to Atlantis? Or what holds the sun up in the sky?
Did the captain of the Titanic cry?
Can love move a mountain? Why is the sky blue? Why wasn't I meant for you?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by guitarxo
im 16 and pregnant ama

Do you want to be double pregnant?
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Wormholes
Why is this thread still open?

Why did you contribute to it by posting?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Wormholes
Why is this thread still open?

Why do you keep all that sand in your vagina?
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Shotgunmerc
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a toostie pop?

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I need video documentation before I'll believe that 850 is nothing but lies. It's impossible to get to the center of a tootsie pop without biting. He probably dissolved the sugar.
Quote by Eastwinn
do all nontrivial zeros of the zeta function have real part one half?

Yes. Pfft, duh. What a dumb question....
Quote by Eastwinn

English motherfucker, do you speak it?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by WCPhils

I have counted before so I can confidently say that that is a load of tootsie rolls.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by WantsLesPaul
if im st8 nd i peanetraed the gay homos do i became a gays 2

What state are you? Are you Florida? Because that's simultaneously the gayest and most penis-y of all states.
Quote by Eastwinn

A few billion of them do.
All?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
what if clothes were sentient and every time you wash them it’s basically a form of torture where they desperately gasp for air as they’re knocked about a lot and then get hanged out in the sun to dry only to get covered in disgusting sweat again
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Page 1 of 2