Page 1 of 3
Even bad vodka is good.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Sounds horrible.

But try it and let us know. GO GO GO!
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by Jackal58
Even good vodka is bad.

Agreed
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Every time I tell my friends vodka is gross, they tell me that when you mix it in the right stuff, it's not bad.

If you have to mix it "in the right stuff" to make it not taste like shit, then it's shit.
Quote by guitarxo
Is charbay green tea vodka good

It's an emergency

Quote by Jackal58
Even bad vodka is good.

The answer to both of these is No.

(Unless it's free, in which case I'll make significant allowances... )

Tito's or GTFO!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
You need to post on Tumblr more. I like seeing your text posts. They're interesting and friendly.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
You need to post on Tumblr more. I like seeing your text posts. They're interesting and friendly.

You've been away from the pit for too long
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by progdude93
Tito's! 5 times distilled! Some of the most not terrible vodka I've had.

That's high praise coming from someone who doesn't like vodka!

Charles Darwin
Indeed. I was expecting it to be terrible, because the name "tito" doesn't exactly scream high quality vodka, but I was almost pleasantly surprised.
Quote by guitarxo
Rodka is good your ddumb

I will try it soon just bought from a tranny

Goodbye

this is best when read in Ann Perkins' voice
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by progdude93
Indeed. I was expecting it to be terrible, because the name "tito" doesn't exactly scream high quality vodka, but I was almost pleasantly surprised.

Yeah, it's funny too because Stoli (which some people rave about) tastes like distilled diesel fuel to me...

Grey Goose and Ketel One are better, but Tito's beats them both.
Charles Darwin
I abhor Grey Goose, Ketel One is decent compared to other vodka, and Tito's is better. Stoli Elite is fine, but the rest of their stuff is awful.
Quote by eGraham
You've been away from the pit for too long
I used to be a tosser and I still am.

I'm just a little bored of mu at the moment.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
flavored vodkas are gross.

unless you're Mitch Clem.

then Bubblegum flavored vodka is the greatest thing ever.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Unless you're a snob (like me) you won't really notice the difference in quality between cheaper/mainstream and high end brands.

Flavoured is hit and miss. It really depends if you like the flavour in question and enjoy the taste of vodka to begin with.

I imagine a good quality green tea could work well with vodka, and if it's not initially doing it for you, you can always fill a glass full of ice, pour a bit of the vodka in and so it'll get so chilled that you won't even notice the vodka and it'll be a green ice tea basically. I do that a lot myself with vanilla/lemon vodkas on hot days.

Some decent US distilleries have been popping up and while I've yet to sample any of them, it sounds like Charbay is one of alright ones, so go for it.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by WCPhils
this is best when read in Ann Perkins' voice

I satlza ur face m

Imagine if u cou just eat agile olio and get side hard

Yum yum
cat
Quote by guitarxo
I satlza ur face m

I don't know what this means but I'm down
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
While we're talking alchy what's good with Jack?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Oh, you.

:3

I haven't given head in a while but chances are it'll involve whiskey next time I do
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
While we're talking alchy what's good with Jack?

Nothing.

Pour it down the drain. That will at least give you the added bonus of disinfecting your sink/toilet bowl/pipes a little bit.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
Nothing.

Pour it down the drain. That will at least give you the added bonus of disinfecting your sink/toilet bowl/pipes a little bit.

oh stahp. it's not horrible. still better than Jim Beam.

Jack goes well with Coke or water/ice or probably Dr Pepper.

someone made me a whiskey sour once with Jack and it was pretty good.

i once tried making a whiskey sour with Jameson and fresh lemons and sugar.

it was not good.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
B-but I like JD.

What's a better, affordable whiskey/bourbon I can get hold of in the UK?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Page 1 of 3