Hey, any good lessons on percussive tapping for the basics? What do I do?
Im talking about when a player slaps the body of the acoustic guitar to make a percussive part as well.
Just randomly flail your hands around the body and hit it with your nails and occasionally do a noodley weedily major lick and you're Andy McGee.

seriously though youtube
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I feel like there aren't exactly too many systematic ways to go about learning percussive techniques like this. A lot of it you just kind of create on the spot. Experiment with different sounds, then see what you like and try to play just any old lick and incorporate that percussive technique into it.
His technique is good, and he's explaining the rhythmic elements of the tapping so as to correspond to the effect of a drummer's rhythm. It's simple, but good.

And he's pretty cute.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by vayne92
I feel like there aren't exactly too many systematic ways to go about learning percussive techniques like this. A lot of it you just kind of create on the spot. Experiment with different sounds, then see what you like and try to play just any old lick and incorporate that percussive technique into it.

Quote by Banjocal
His technique is good, and he's explaining the rhythmic elements of the tapping so as to correspond to the effect of a drummer's rhythm. It's simple, but good.

And he's pretty cute.

Alright thanks guys.