I recently modded my guitars bridge duncan invader for spin-a-split. When i spin it sometimes it works and others it doesnt, and when it does its barely noticeable. I used seymour duncans wiring diagram on the internet and when i was done i had to switch the output wire from the volume pot, that goes to the output jack (hot wire) over to the input pot (where the black wire from the pickup already was). so i am wondering if it is all wired up wrong?

Here is the diagram i used.
http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/schematics.php?schematic=1h_1v_1sas

sorry for the grammar errors i was in a hurry.
The diagram appears correct. Why did you mess with the output from the volume pot? Leave it where it was. All you have to do is tie the north from one coil to the south of the other, then both to ground through the splitter pot. That's it.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
The diagram appears correct. Why did you mess with the output from the volume pot? Leave it where it was. All you have to do is tie the north from one coil to the south of the other, then both to ground through the splitter pot. That's it.

The pot itself was not outputting through that tab so when i switched it i had output. otherwise it was silent, and the guitar had no volume through the output jack and into the amp, etc.
Last edited by Zeppelinism96 at Aug 7, 2013,