Hey,

I'm looking to get a small pedalboard that can hold an Ibanez TS-9, Line 6 G50, Boss NS-2 and a Boss TU-3.

Don't want anything to big but preferably one that isn't too basic. Anyone got any recommendations? Completely new to pedalboards and a bit unsure about what to get after looking myself.

Cheers
I like Pedaltrain myself. If you really like your pedals, choose the size that will work for you, then go up a size. I thought I had more than enough room on a PT-2, and I didn't. I have 10 pedals on there and it cramped.

http://pedaltrain.com/
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
There is no such thing as a pedalboard thats too big

If you think there is the slightest chance at all that you may end up picking up some more pedals down the road, you should invest in a board that is a little bigger then what you really need right now to accomodate.

I recommend looking at Rondo music. They sell great pedal boards at great prices.

Mine had been taking constant abuse for the past 4 months and so far I havent had any issues.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
I had a StoneCastle first and now a Diago. Both are really nice. The Diago is a lot sturdier, but a lot heavier as well. Pedaltrain is solid as well, of course. FIX Pedalboards is also worth checking out, as is the Holeyboard by Chemistry Design Werks.

And as suggested earlier: get a board that is bigger than what you can fill up. I bought my StoneCastle for 4 pedals and eventually fitted 7 or 8 before I got my Diago.