Page 1 of 2
as I do right now. I asked my mom whats for dinner and I ate a piece of spam with bread

im posting this from my laptop paid entirely by US taxpayer money

and im still very very ****ing hungry

goddamn Obama
pinga
You should try volunteering at your church when they hand out boxes of food. The one I volunteer at lets people take boxes of food first before they pass it out.
STಠ_ಠ
I once had nothing to eat but bread for a whole day so I just ate a bunch of toast.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Andrea55
You should try volunteering at your church when they hand out boxes of food. The one I volunteer at lets people take boxes of food first before they pass it out.

This is good advice. I work for a company called God's Love We Deliver and we can take the extra food that's leftover from our deliveries instead of throwing it out (If a client is not there or w.e.).
Last edited by macashmack at Aug 7, 2013,
Quote by Andrea55

god no I have way too much pride for that and im not even religious, so that's messed up
pinga
The government gave you a free laptop and foodstamps but not quality spam?

Thanks Obama
Sell laptop, buy food
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Cb4rabid
god no I have way too much pride for that and im not even religious, so that's messed up

Too much pride to give back to the community that provided you with a laptop?

You don't sound like a piece of shit or anything...
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Well you can always watch the Marlins play quality baseb.... oh wait, lol
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Well you can always watch the Marlins play quality baseb.... oh wait, lol

lol too right im glad we have a quality team like the Phil...

yeah
Quote by Cb4rabid

Youre talking to a real proud person here who hates asking for any help but if it'll help feed myself and family then I'll do it.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Cb4rabid

Your obviously a child or this whole thread is a joke, if so, SHAME.
Spam sandwiches are a delicacy you moron
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Skynyrd890
Too much pride to give back to the community that provided you with a laptop?

You don't sound like a piece of shit or anything...

im talking about TAKING food from the church you dunce
Quote by 200dbFeedback
Your obviously a child or this whole thread is a joke, if so, SHAME.

I'm 19
pinga
Sell the laptop, stop paying for internet service, reset your priorities to "food".
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
What type of bread?

Quote by ehbacon

Well, I'm not using that .GIF anymore.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
You can make an excellent healthy, filling meal for less than 5 bucks. You have to cook it though
dammit, we paid for your laptop?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Sell drugs you poet.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Jackal58
Sell the laptop, stop paying for internet service, reset your priorities to "food".

+1

Why would you complain about food quality when you're clearly on the damn internet? Where are your priorities at?
Quote by Cb4rabid
as I do right now. I asked my mom whats for dinner and I ate a piece of spam with bread

im posting this from my laptop paid entirely by US taxpayer money

and im still very very ****ing hungry

goddamn Obama

You used tax payer money to buy a laptop, by all rights you deserve to starve and nobody should feel remorse for you. It's called priorities, learn them or get ass ****ed by life as you currently are. It's not Obama's fault, it's yours...
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Everyone, lets berate the poor forum dweller with pictures of money and food!

(Invalid img)
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Since you're in FL, you could probably just make a living swindling old people.
I've been there waaaay too many times, man. Start buying yourself a secret supply of Ramen Noodles. It saved my ass from starvation.
Quote by Jabels225
Find a better job, I just saw today Costco pays the best. like 20$ an hr

Whaaaaaaaaaat!? Craziness. No wonder everyone loves Costco.
if you're low on cash, rice and beans are your best friend.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
You know what's really bullshit?

I have a friend who works at Whole Foods. A few weeks ago I was waiting for him to close up for the night so I was still in the store. They take all the perfectly good, untouched bakery and free range organic rotisserie chicken, etc...and dump em straight into the garbage. They rather do that than the way more sensible option of donating it to the homeless. I bet they throw out way more than they actually sell. And the sad part is I'm pretty sure almost all grocers do this. I have a feeling world hunger only exists because these people don't want to give a free handout. They rather waste.

The especially hypocritical part on Whole Foods is that they emphasize so much on giving back to the community and always have food donation programs running. $10 boxes of nibble "for a good cause." Meanwhile they dump enough food that could feed Africa every night.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2