Never got around to doing an NGD...sooo..

I think that this is easily one of the best ibanez guitars I've owned (and ive owned quite a few now). The finish definitely helps it tonally and it sounds MUCH ballsier than most Ibananii with similar specs.

The neck carve is nicer than UVs, this is not stupid thin but being an 80s Ibanez its obviously still quite thin.
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
sweet

and the stool

and the dog
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Is that really a JEM? Pretty sure I've seen that exact guitar before, and I remember it being a home-made JEM. Look at the "monkey grip" thing on the left wing, none of the other grips on JEM's are like that.

If it's a good guitar though, then HNGD either way!
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
Quote by Nico the Great
Is that really a JEM? Pretty sure I've seen that exact guitar before, and I remember it being a home-made JEM. Look at the "monkey grip" thing on the left wing, none of the other grips on JEM's are like that.

If it's a good guitar though, then HNGD either way!

Are you really that lazy? Google rootbeer jem
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Well, I stand corrected... I have seen home made guitars that look exactly like that though. Like I said, if it's a good guitar, it's a good guitar either way.
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie
love root beer!
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
The stool returns! And this time, with a fine lookin' dog to guard it!

Oh yeah...HNGD!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
my agile is rootbeer and i love it.
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Quote by Stealthtastic
Haha im always glad you notice dave!!!

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Sweet! Admittedly I am irked by the pink pups with that finish, but still a pretty axe.

HNGD!
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by dementiacaptain
Sweet! Admittedly I am irked by the pink pups with that finish, but still a pretty axe.

HNGD!

I agree, they look horrible. I should throw some white ones in there or black but this is hitting the FS section soon.
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
what don't you like about it? i mean aside the pup rings.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I've had it for a while. I just got around to posting pics now.

I usually sell off my guitars every few weeks. If you don't believe me, feel free to check my previous threads (loads of NGDs). I usually don't bother selling guitars on this forum because nobody uses the classifieds here.
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Quote by Stealthtastic

I usually sell off my guitars every few weeks.

What a curious habit. Why?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Well, my sells trail my buys by a month or so, sometimes only weeks. I spent 5 figures on a DNA this month, so some stuff needs to go haha
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH