As the title suggest tell me the most halrious thing youve ever seen/heard/done ect . If theres a vid of it post it . A pic ? Attach it to your reply. A story ? Tell it . Im in need of a good laugh . I would post a link to the funniest thing ive ever seen in my life but im sure the link would get blocked or reported for the website its on.
This thread.

JK.
1/10.
1 because I'm generous.
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
A man was standing next to an old lady, he cut the cheese and took off and this other lady gave a nasty look at the old lady.
STಠ_ಠ
So I was standing in this barn right and this cow was like mooo n stuff so I milked the cow and the milk went right into the bucket so years later the milk travels to thailand and this naked man drinks the milk but at the same time eats a thigh of chicken so they guy barfs and the vomit evaporate back into the sky and it rains in seattle
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
So I was standing in this barn right and this cow was like mooo n stuff so I milked the cow and the milk went right into the bucket so years later the milk travels to thailand and this naked man drinks the milk but at the same time eats a thigh of chicken so they guy barfs and the vomit evaporate back into the sky and it rains in seattle

Some say the girl in your avatar is licking an icecream made from that very milk.
Probably around 5th grade, the whole boys side of the class was trying to mutiny the school by rebelling and poopin in the urinal every day (wow that sureee shows them right?) this went on for WEEKS. anyway, I was walkin by the bathroom one day on my way to lunch, not sure if you guys had these but at my elementary schools the bathrooms had no doors. So as I stroll by I hear a voice yelling from the bottom of its heart "WHOOOOO KEEEEEPSSS DOIIINGGG THISSSSS?" it came from in the bathroom and it was obviously the janitor Mr. T in there furious at the sight of another butt log vacating the urinal. At this point I fell down to my hands and knees and laughed until I nearly peed myself. Eventually the principle called every single boy in 5th grade to her office and threatened to take away our bathroom privileges if we didn't tell her who kept pooping in the urinal. I don't even know how this happened but we some how blamed it on the 4th grade boys and they couldn't go use the bathroom for the entire rest of the year.
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Last edited by luvs2gro at Aug 7, 2013,
Quote by luvs2gro
Probably around 5th grade, the whole boys side of the class was trying to mutiny the school by rebelling and poopin in the urinal every day (wow that sureee shows them right?) this went on for WEEKS. anyway, I was walkin by the bathroom one day on my way to lunch, not sure if you guys had these but at my elementary schools the bathrooms had no doors. So as I stroll by I hear a voice yelling from the bottom of its heart "WHOOOOO KEEEEEPSSS DOIIINGGG THISSSSS?" it came from in the bathroom and it was obviously the janitor Mr. T in there furious at the sight of another butt log vacating the urinal. At this point I fell down to my hands and knees and laughed until I nearly peed myself. Eventually the principle called every single boy in 5th grade to her office and threatened to take away our bathroom privileges if we didn't tell her who kept pooping in the urinal. I don't even know how this happened but we some how blamed it on the 4th grade boys and they couldn't go use the bathroom for the entire rest of the year.

Worst made up story ever
Last edited by CurlOfTheBurl at Aug 7, 2013,
Quote by CurlOfTheBurl
Worst made up story ever

This actually happened If I was gonna make up a story I would have included something better then a story from my elementary school.

have a good day sir
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
there's nothing funny about pooping in urinals.

and there's nothing funny about the janitor having to clean it up.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Well I was in 5th grade, wasn't the one who pooped in the urinal. it was funny at the time ;0
I have an obsession with a cartoon chartchter i must confess. Raven from teen titans is soooooooo sexy and attractive. Im nt joking , like seriously i wanna pound her so hard . But anyway ive always thought she was even when i watched tts when i was a kid.but the obession didnt start until a few days ago i cant stop thinking about her. I have to wack off to her hentai to keep myself under control. Pls tell me im not the only one who finds her attractive even though shes just a cartoon . What do i do ? Someone please helpppppppp
Quote by luvs2gro

So what did they do instead? Relieve themselves in the playground? In the halls of the school?
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Shit in the trashcan bro
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by luvs2gro
This actually happened If I was gonna make up a story I would have included something better then a story from my elementary school.

have a good day sir

dude, look at your signature.

/facepalm
This might amuse you, but it's hardly what the OP asks for. So far, neither have any of the other stories.

I was playing guitar one bright and sunny day in a park adjacent to one of my uni buildings and I had an upset stomach. I felt something foul churning inside as I was struggling to decipher the unfamiliar symbols scrawled on the page that was my latest piece of repertoire for my end of year recital. I tried to let a little gas out like a pressure release valve, to ease the pain, but I accidentally let a little poo out. I calmly and carefully packed up my guitar and music without standing up, and then attempted to make my way to the nearest building, in which there was a toilet to cgheck out the damages.

Now, this building was just across a rather busy street, but it's nly two lanes and not that wide. As I was about to cross the road a friend drove past and waved me down so I had to go and talk to her. With shit in my pants. I got through it pretty well, but all the while I was aware of my movements and kept surveying the olfactory landscape for any changes from the fresh pre-spring air. This short conversation went by without incident, but I slowly felt the pain building up inside again and I made my way from my friend's car back to the intersection I was about to cross the road at.

And there, on the corner across from where I was standing nursing a little brown egg between my sweaty cheeks; I spied my (recently) ex-girlfriend. She smiled and waved and, as it would have been the first time we'd talked in a few weeks, she looked genuinely happy to see me. The feeling was not mutual. Especially as she (hopefully) was not feeling the same thing as I was in the back of my pants.

I made my way across the road, toward her, and toward the toilet I had been longing for for this excruciating 3 minutes since I'd shit myself, and I very rudely just said "hi" and kept moving.

I couldn't have dealt with an awkward conversation like that with shit in my pants.

Finally made it to the toilet and discovered it had just been a wet fart, thank god.
New Years Eve 2010. I was at a party with a bunch of close friends and it started to get wild. My best friend was dancing with a 40 something chick that came from the bar. We had to tell him to cut it out because this lady was wayyyy to drunk and so was he. Then his little sister and another friend ended up having sex for about 3 hours. His sister who was only 18/19 at the time took the guys virginity. So we ended up huddled at the door listening and making jokes. When they finally came out the guy had the biggest grin on his face and asked for a glass of whiskey. The sister sat next to him eating chips. That was pretty funny.

Next New Years, my best friend was having sex with a girl and the guy who had to sleep in that bed got up and beat down the door. We all huddled around the door again and when he answered he got flooded by a group of paparrazzi like friends and got kicked in the nuts. Naked, he fell to the ground and started crying.

Those 2 NYE parties were fantastic.
Quote by ehbacon
why did he get banned? all he did was make a bad thread, and if that gets you banned 75% of UG would be banned.

lol n00b hes not banned its his custom user title l3l
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdL4d3hEJ0Y

watch this, all the way through.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Honestly the moment that's made me laugh the most in life was when my friend walked in to a pole...the whole group of us were uncontrollable for the next 5 minutes

It's stupid but it was the funniest thing I ever saw