I have an obsession with a cartoon chartchter i must confess. Raven from teen titans is soooooooo sexy and attractive. Im nt joking , like seriously i wanna pound her so hard . But anyway ive always thought she was even when i watched tts when i was a kid.but the obession didnt start until a few days ago i cant stop thinking about her. I have to wack off to her hentai to keep myself under control. Pls tell me im not the only one who finds her attractive even though shes just a cartoon . What do i do ? Am i weird ? Crazy ?
Make a drawing of her, poke a hole through the paper and have some healthy fun
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
she's bare peng though to be fair.

wait, give over.

starfire was where it's at.
Take it to the Anime thread.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
that is ****ing messed up you sick ****
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by bradulator
Take it to the Anime thread.

No, there's a comic thread.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I like how you tried to make the text extra big
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Butt Rayge
Isn't she meant to be underage? Doesn't she look underage?

That's creepy.

TS likes a7x, I think that was to be expected.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I don't even know where to begin with your delusional thoughts.

That show's been canceled for years, raven lacks any kind of personality in the original, it's shit.

Liking anything that's not self aware and/or can't acknowledge your existence is weird.
Quote by stratkat

That show's been canceled for years, raven lacks any kind of personality in the original, it's shit.

Liking anything that's not self aware and/or can't acknowledge your existence is weird.

There's a new one where they're all chibi and is Slice of Life instead of Shonen.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
There's a new one where they're all chibi and is Slice of Life instead of Shonen.

Yes, that one's okay, she has a lot more personality in that. Still don't find them attractive. It's more of a comedy than anything, the old one was just kinda, to silly to be serious to me.
I love how this guy is a multi of the guy who made the anti-hentai thread
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
i used to like elinore from the Ralph Bakshi film Wizards. but i was like 8..
esp ltd ec 1000 vb
schecter blackjack atx c -1 aged white
prs se singlecut fully modded

peavey 5150 combo celestion hot 100 speakers
Quote by a7x4life9998
What do i do ? Am i weird ? Crazy ?

Kill yourself, yes, yes.
It's not really weird that you find a cartoon woman to be attractive as plenty of females in games, comics etc. are designed to be super attractive and appeal to male fantasies. Actually, Playboy magazine has featured numerous video game girls (nude CG renders) and even some hand drawn cartoon women.

What is weird though, is your choice of character.

Why don't you have a seat?
Quote by stratkat

Said the mlp fan...
to here knows when
I can't , I just can't
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Last edited by Jostry at Aug 8, 2013,
Get a girlfriend and have her dress up like her and **** her and now your fetish is transferred to your gf. Worked for me. I wasnt as weird I mean extreme as you, at all. But I thought misty was cute and for Halloween I was ash and my gf wa misty and her triple Ds were NOT held back by those cute little red overall straps. Problem was solved and I haven't jerked it to Pokemon hentai since.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
aww he's banned now. why must the mods hate on him for his teen titans fetish!!!
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by vilk
triple Ds? Damn she must be obese.

More like DD, but from her bra company they go 3. But shes not obese. More like genetics mixed with being a little chubby.
And he got banned? what? since when were the mods here banning people for things like that? Youve gotta be 13 to be on this site? any thirteen year old has done many dirty things like that. my boss had a kid at 14. most girls lose their v1rg1n1ty at 14 anyway. in many parts of the world 13 year olds are fighting in wars.