Page 1 of 2
I lied about being Jewish for 3 years straight when I was 8-11 years old. Everyone thought I was Jewish, including classmates.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
"amen"
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
In second grade I told some girl I had a sister because she was an only child too and she wouldn't let me go to her house because some other girl who was an only chod went there and destroyed all these antiques
cat
Quote by Trowzaa
"Of course I still love you."

Came in here to say that.
I was kidnapped by an insane meth dealer because I cooked meth for him and was gone for several days, but I told my wife I was in a fugue state and was wandering.
This one time I convinced everybody that I knew that I was a transsexual.

Nah, but could you imagine that?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I have read and agree to the above terms and conditions.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Aug 7, 2013,
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
"amen"

i went through Catholic Confirmation.

it was for my grandfather though. the least i could do before he died.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I'm not sure if the whole catholic thing counts since I never really believed in god but I was too young to realize that I had the option of saying no to the first communion, confirmation etc.

However to be with my wife (whom I absolutely love) I had to go stand in front of my friends and family and promise something in the name of a philosphy I am absolutely convinced is false and has been a stain on humanity since day one (year zero more like it...)

Granted none of my friends really care about my religion but what should have been the best day of my life left me feeling dirty, guilty and ashamed.

I don't care so much though, because I love my wife but getting married in a catholic church is easily the biggest lie I ever told publically
Quote by Andrea55
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

I came here to say that.

I guess a close second would be "I am not a crook"
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Once I was late to school and told the lady who "signed us in if you were late" that I had come accross a boy who had fallen off his bike and required an ambulance. I went with him to the hospital in the ambulance and had to wait for his parents to get there until I could leave.

She bought it.
I'm not a liar, I'm more of a "neglect to tell the entire truth" kinda guy.

although I did tell a girl I loved her when really I felt pretty meh about her.

I still feel bad about that.
"i'm cooler than nelshizzle"

i was trying to impress a girl
you're a stone fox
Quote by Eastwinn
lied about a girl's age. i'm not much of a liar anyway.

on a silver platter
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by progdude93
Nah, you told me you don't take it up the butt once.

Sadly, I think I remember making a joke about that once.
Sail upon the open skies
well... i cheated my way through 9th grade french.

Does that count?
But I won't let you sit by
So call in the kids
Alone, you can't make amends
Now I won't let you sit by
But so call in the kids
Now that's enough with this f*cking incense
----------------------------------------------

Interpol - Mammoth
I told the school officials I did my graduation project, then proceeded to bullshit a presentation to pass senior year
"I love you" to any female that I've ever said that to excluding family.
I promise I'll stop if it hurts, No I won't get it in your hair, Your sister? No I think she's fugly, I barely know that chick, You have been with more people than me, OF COURSE I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER....NOW HELP ME WITH THIS DAMN CONDOM!
I've been telling all of my coworkers that I'm a different age than I am. Each one that asks how old I am a different age.

Not the biggest lie, but the best one that's still ongoing.
Quote by whywefight
I've been telling all of my coworkers that I'm a different age than I am. Each one that asks how old I am a different age.

Lol, that sounds fun. Is that the only reason?
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Lol, that sounds fun. Is that the only reason?

yeah pretty much
Quote by whywefight

My friend used to do that to me. I finally figured out his real age after 11 years!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Lptubeking

Does that count?

I did this all through high school, 9th - 12th grade Math. I had artist pens that were so fine, that I could make a cheat sheet the size of a finger nail. Or I would intentionally get a detention so I could take the test there, instead, "open book."

Of course, this all came crashing down on me in college. Never passed a single math class the entire time I was there, so the easy way does eventually fall like a house of cards.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Lptubeking

Does that count?

Hooly shit, me too man.
And french is ****in easy, too
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by CoreysMonster
"Don't worry, I'm fine."

Does that count?

Only if you're lying to yourself as well.
Page 1 of 2