Poll Options
View poll results: Eddie vs Dave
Eddie Vedder
27 44%
Dave Grohl
35 56%
Voters: 62.
Page 1 of 3
Probably two of the coolest guys in rock today. But if you had to pick one to meet/watch perform/perform with/or just shoot the shit with, who would it be?
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes. -Jimi Hendrix
I don't know who the first guy is but the second guy is the "the best the best the best" guy right?

Probably the second guy
This is even worse than the Beatles vs Elvis thread. I'd rather hang out with somebody that actually has musical talent like Bill Emerson, Keith Thornton, Edgar Meyer, or Bill Cosby.

Quote by willT08
Who the hell is eddie vedder?

Darth Vedder's brother.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Aug 7, 2013,
I don't know no Eddie Vedder (kind of a dumb versus thread), but I know Local H made an awesome song about him.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Stop replying to me. You annoy me.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Yeah not everyone is a 13 year old rock kid here, I don't know who it is the young folks wank off to nowadays
Quote by ehbacon
how could I not reply??? you said you didn't know Eddie Vedder?!? (this replying to nobody)

Who's Eddie Vedder honestly?

Never heard of him even when I was a 13 year old dadrocker
Would rather hang out with Josh Homme or Will.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by theogonia777
This is even worse than the Beatles vs Elvis thread. I'd rather hang out with somebody that actually has musical talent like Bill Emerson, Keith Thornton, Edgar Meyer, or Bill Cosby.

how is it even possible for anybody to deny that both Dave Grohl and Eddied Vedder have musical talent
Quote by darkcheef
Who's Eddie Vedder honestly?

Never heard of him even when I was a 13 year old dadrocker

Do you even Pearl Jam, darkcheef?
Vedder. Grohl just annoys me now.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Do you even Pearl Jam, darkcheef?

No, I can't even think of one of their songs
Quote by ehbacon
Barely anybody my age knows of him, which makes me upset.

You've got your head so far up your own ass you use your intestines as floss
Quote by darkcheef
No, I can't even think of one of their songs

I think Earl Jam had a song called Even Toe.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by willT08
You've got your head so far up your own ass you use your intestines as floss

I'll have to use that sometime.
Quote by ehbacon
Barely anybody my age knows of him, which makes me upset.

Pls go.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
grohl is overrated, he has a bunch of decent stuff but nothing that great
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
grohl is overrated, he has a bunch of decent stuff but nothing that great

I disagree, there is a lot of great Foo Fighter stuff in my opinion. They don't have a bad album. I liked every song on Wasting Light. Dave Grohl is a great front-man, and I own their documentary Back and Forth and it really makes you appreciate what they are doing more, great story.
Last time I went to a Pearl Jam concert Eddie Vedder ate up like 45 minutes between songs babbling about the advertising in the stadium and then something about Dick Cheney and then toward the end he brought some woman up to the stage that had something to do with Haiti.

Shut up and sing Jeremy you preachy hack.
Quote by Saint78
is it a battle to see who's more irrelevant

Vedder?

Quote by ehbacon
I disagree, there is a lot of great Foo Fighter stuff in my opinion. They don't have a bad album. I liked every song on Wasting Light. Dave Grohl is a great front-man, and I own their documentary Back and Forth and it really makes you appreciate what they are doing more, great story.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Lol @ people not knowing eddie vedder, what is this

I don't think eddie had much impact on the music writing for pearl jam . He rights some great lyrics, shame as how most people can't understand him
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
TS's mom vs TS's sister

go

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Seref
Last time I went to a Pearl Jam concert Eddie Vedder ate up like 45 minutes between songs babbling about the advertising in the stadium and then something about Dick Cheney and then toward the end he brought some woman up to the stage that had something to do with Haiti.

Shut up and sing Jeremy you preachy hack.

the guy goes out and plays for 3 and a half hours every concert, check your privilege.
Quote by shoegazer'
People really don't know Eddie Vedder??

It's almost as if not everyone listens to rock music
Page 1 of 3