Hi,
I’m an intermediate level of guitarist. Right now I’m playing Ibanez V series acoustic guitar. Now I’m thinking to buy one electric guitar. After playing few guitars from different brands like Yamaha, Ibanez, les Paul and Fender, most of the time like Fender one. Can you guys suggest me any good model? It would be a really big help for me.

budget: $800.
genre?
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Can you give us a site you can order from, and your budget in your own currency?

Currency conversions are useless because the actual markets and prices of gear fluctuates wildly throughout the world.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Actually I have written my budget after converting it from Indian currency. My budget is 800 US $. In Indian rupees budget will be 50000 Rs approx. I will use following of the website for online purchase.

furtadosonline
ebay india
bajaao
Last edited by djai2013 at Aug 8, 2013,
if you liked the fenders best, then I'm guessing a fat strat of some kind would be the thing (one with a bridge humbucker and neck and middle single coils).

it's worth checking up on which exact fenders you tried- fender uses lots of different neck profiles, and if you really liked one, you'd need to make sure the one you buy has a similar neck profile. Fender lists the neck dimensions on its website (nut width, radius, neck shape etc.) so it should just be a matter of looking up the one(s) you've tried.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Either of these would be good:

http://bajaao.com/shop/5-guitars/6-electric-guitars/3524-fender-standardmexican-fat-strat-electric-guitar-best-buy.html

http://bajaao.com/shop/5-guitars/6-electric-guitars/8146-fender-blacktop-stratocaster-hh-electric-guitar.html

The Blacktop looks like it's more geared towards metal, the Fat Strat looks more versatile. As long as you have a humbucker in the bridge like both of those do, you'll be on the right track.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Thank you very much for your suggestion. I will go to store and try both models. One more thing. Can you suggest any good amp within $400USD(or 25,000 INR) . Right now I have Laney la20c acoustic guitar amp. Is there any guitar amp available that can work for electric and acoustic guitar both?
By the way. I have tried Fender Squier bullet start and Squier standard stratocaster
With your budget for the Amp, your best bet in my opinion would be one of the VOX VT+ series. Go for the Vox VT80+ as it sits squarely within your budget on Bajaao. Or go down to your nearest Furtados/Music store and try out the amps, they keep them there.
Buy a good LTD Guitar, can play metal and anything else.
My Gear :
ESP Original Series Arrow
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Schecter Synyster Custom
Jackson Warrior WRMG
LTD MH-50
Orange Jim Root Terror Head
Orange 2x12 Closed Back Cab