Is there a chorus pedal which lets you alter the wet-dry balance with a foot control, either an inbuilt pedal or an external expression pedal is fine
I believe you can run an a/b switch and have a volume pedal and chorus on the separate line. Run both a/b at the same time and then it will blend the sounds. It's something like that. John Butler does this with his acoustic guitar and adding in distortion. Listen to "Ocean" and you will see what I mean.
Quote by darb0114
I believe you can run an a/b switch and have a volume pedal and chorus on the separate line. Run both a/b at the same time and then it will blend the sounds. It's something like that. John Butler does this with his acoustic guitar and adding in distortion. Listen to "Ocean" and you will see what I mean.

yeah, that is pretty much like running a parallel effects loop with volume control. good idea though
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
A Whammy can do that, with the detune mode. It doesn't get completely dry, but close enough.

EDIT: it does get completely dry.
Last edited by I K0nijn I at Aug 9, 2013,
Line 6 M5. You can control every parameter with an expression pedal, and the analog chorus mode was good enough to merit me selling my chorus pedal.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by souperman08
Line 6 M5. You can control every parameter with an expression pedal, and the analog chorus mode was good enough to merit me selling my chorus pedal.

+1

I was going to recommend a digital unit as well, but I couldn't think of what was cheap enough to warrant a standalone use.

I did not realize The M5 was $130. Gonna recommend it a lot more in the future probably.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X