yes, I want it
7 16%
nah
18 41%
doesnt matter to me
19 43%
Voters: 44.
For a tour due to the 20th anniversary of Definetly Maybe

Say in scenario where Oasis reform to make more albums. Would anybody want this to happen?

My answer is no I like what NGJFB are doing and dont really care for Beady Eye and i'd love noel to remain without liam and co
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
nope.avi
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
I'd rather have Atomic Kitten reform.

edit: God damnit, Atomic Kitten reformed last year.
Last edited by Trowzaa at Aug 8, 2013,
Quote by flexiblemile
Whoooooooooooooooo

Caaaaaaaaaaaaares!!

I certainly never have. Theyre both twats, and i wish they'd just stop making music. Like, who guys a shit if he has a son with some random woman?! Poor ****ing kid has to grow up with him as dad.
Didnt realise how much oasis hate there was here
- Frank Castle
As much as I like their early work, them reforming would probably be the worst idea ever.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Can we sacrifice Oasis to have Animal Alpha back?
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
more like NOasis
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Was that supposed to be witty?
- Frank Castle
Whenever Oasis/Gallagher brothers do anything, I just assume it's always been part of the plan, all their spats and feuds and breakups are manufactured for publicity to build the Legend of Oasis and feed their egos as the next Beatles or whatever they thought themselves to be.
Quote by whywefight
This man speaks truth and has a beastly username.

Quote by Saint78
you are a beautiful person.
Quote by SwaggleyKubrick
Whenever Oasis/Gallagher brothers do anything, I just assume it's always been part of the plan, all their spats and feuds and breakups are manufactured for publicity to build the Legend of Oasis and feed their egos as the next Beatles or whatever they thought themselves to be.

I wouldnt rule this out as a possibility
- Frank Castle
Quote by SwaggleyKubrick

they're really not that smart... I think they realized that their bitchiness gets them publicity so they go all out but apart from going to the corner store to get beer, I can't imagine them having any sort of master plan
Where they when we were gettin' high?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Of course they will reform. Those two brothers are a pair of dramatic crybabies. I had a feeling right when I read they broke up that they would be back some day. Not that I really care if they do, just an observation.
Mixed feelings.

Back in the late 90s, Oasis almost broke into my top 5 bands - they definitely made the top 10. For that, it's a yes.

Now though, Beady Eye are good, and I've always suspected Noel has the potential to be the next Weller if he stays solo, so for all that it's a No.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I still can't figure out why a few people feel that Oasis was ever big enough to be front page news on UG, or have a whole forum about
Quote by angusfan16
Id rather see isis reform

I'd rather see Osiris rejoin.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
When there is actual news to be reported about the band, and not constant shit talking back and forth between those two bone heads (majority of the Oasis articles on UG) then I'm sure there will be front page Oasis news.
never knew they broke up, hate them anyways...i'm not a 12 yr old girl
Quote by cha33 armstrong

Say in scenario where Oasis reform to make more albums. Would anybody want this to happen?

My answer is no I like what NGJFB are doing and dont really care for Beady Eye and i'd love noel to remain without liam and co

You mean that band who think they are god's gift to world are getting back together?

Wow.

I can't wait.

Let me just find a gun so I can shoot myself.
Quote by SwaggleyKubrick

Legend of Oasis..

AKA.... the LOO.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by cha33 armstrong

I too enjoy Noel Gallagher's Jigh Flying Birds
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
I too enjoy Noel Gallagher's Jigh Flying Birds

- Frank Castle