I felt the need to have an acoustic to keep in DADGbAD all the time. So I put some cash together and picked this up. Breedlove Passport C250/SBE. Plays really well touch style and open. Not much at all of a chord strummer, but that's what my Taylor 214ce is for. This thing takes really well to slide and open tune riffing.

I'll record some sound samples later if anyone's interested.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
That actually looks quite nice. Love the cutaways on those things.

HNAGD. Lets hear some clips
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
congrats - it's always handy to have a guitar to leave in an alternate tuning. is that an 1 11/16" nut on that thing?
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Nice score!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I'm impressed as hell by the quality and locations of the photos! Love the wall color and the mossy tree.

Yeah well, the guitar is pretty nice too.....

Happy New Guitar Day...!
nice ! that big of a butt and it's not a strummer??? that is a beautiful guitar Rooster
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
Quote by JustRooster
Another, just because.
The first photos were almost believable. But this new one, not at all. You did after all, turn the serial number paper bright cyan with the excess color saturation.
Ah, good call! I was trying to pull out a lot of stuff, accurate representation wasn't foremost in my head. Always great to get some criticism!
Quote by JustRooster
Ah, good call! I was trying to pull out a lot of stuff, accurate representation wasn't foremost in my head. Always great to get some criticism!
The guitar would be best presented with a neutral to yellowish orange color shift, the tree with a green shift.

Select out the guitar, and copy the selection to a new layer, locking the color adjustment layers to it.

Then, (while the guitar is still selected), inverse the selection, copy that selection to a new layer, and apply the correction to that layer. Again, with the adjustment layers locked to it.

(I'm assuming you're using PS-CS or PSE for your image editing app).

You could also select out the bark without moss, and push some red into it, to render the bark a bit better brown.
Last edited by Captaincranky at Aug 10, 2013,
I just lightroomed that one. The good ol' 2-minute edit for funsies.
yeah, what Cranky said....that's exactly what i was thinking( in reality, not a friggin' clue).
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
I have "Lightroom 4", but haven't bothered with it yet. I use mostly the editor from PSE-7, an oldie but goodie. I bought Lightroom because the new versions of Elements suck donkey d***.

My cheetah pictures, (Philly Zoo), usually have a healthy yellow orange in the fur, a color not really encountered in nature.....
Lightroom's great for trying to mass edit tons of photos and setting your own presets. Usually, though, I prefer PS. I'm a CS1 guy, still.
Quote by JustRooster
Lightroom's great for trying to mass edit tons of photos and setting your own presets. Usually, though, I prefer PS. I'm a CS1 guy, still.
Adobe shut down their activation servers for all CS-2 apps. Accordingly, they put up downloads of those programs that don't need activation. They even have serial numbers individually on their website. So that means, you could step up to PSCS-2, gratis.

Never mind, they killed open access to the page. I hadn't tried it for a couple of months, sorry. The bookmark I had for it, now leads to a sign-in page.