When I'm on break at work. I still sit outside, though I shouldn't. Usually I'm good though. There were a few times recently where I almost bummed one, but I just thought about my baby and stopped myself.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I don't really miss smoking. I bought a pack once, cus I remembered how enjoyable smoking was when drunk. Threw away the rest of the pack after smoking 3 cigs.
Quote by SandalledSteve
For whatever reason, I miss cigarettes the most when playing softball. When do you miss them the most?

Sports.
I wonder how many addictions this thread will rekindle
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by sam b
When I was never stupid enough to start smoking in the first place

+1
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Not ever.
I'm so ****ing glad I quit, I don't have cravings anymore. Just the smell of being around smoke actually makes me nauseous.
After sex, that first drag in the morning, breaks at work.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
When drinking
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
When having a cup of coffee in the morning. That's actually one of the reasons I stopped making coffee every morning.
I always crave a cig most as soon as I'm done eating, like straight away.. But i suppose thats because that always used to be my smoking time, so its just a habitual trigger.
When I have a horrible day, I want a cigarette really bad.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I still smoke when I'm out, so mainly the morning after a heavy night out.

But not smoking 20 a day makes me feel so much better and saves me £25ish quid a week.
Silverburst
I've cut down. Still can't full stop, enjoy it to much when I'm drinking or driving for work.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Well, I started again. But I gave up for about 3 months, and the times I missed them the most were after a gig, and rainy nights when I'm on my own.