just bought one of these from a local guitar shop, looks really old and i have no info about it. it just says "Reverberation" on the front with 3 sliders. it is essentially just a reverb tank, nothing special.

reminds me of the roland space-echo style heads.

anybody know anything about these??
Last edited by mr-shing at Aug 8, 2013,