Page 1 of 2
What are things that you miss the most? They could have gone away this past year, a few years ago, few days ago, weeks ago, etc.

What are they?

Who are they?

Why did they/it leave? etc

I miss school so much. I graduated, but I wish I could have stayed. I like working full time, don't get me wrong, I love my job. But I miss learning, and the satisfying feel you get when you properly balance a chemistry equation, or you figure out the unknown mass for an object in a momentum equation. I miss doing my Science and Math courses so much, and I'm afraid to let it just "rot" away like it does to everyone

I miss my teachers and all the people that I saw every day.

And I miss my principal a lot too. He is such a cool guy and he has helped me out so many times with so many things. I really appreciate the things that my teachers did for me to help me cope with my learning disability and get me through school

I'll go to post-secondary school eventually, but I have no idea what I want to go for, and I don't want to put it off for too long.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Elementary school friends that i haven't spoken to in 5 years because i moved. I miss simple times in life where i had no worries or stress.
Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent!
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth

Schecter Platinum C-1 Floyd Rose

Quote by Lord_Doku
Friendship and masturbation go a long way towards happiness. Until you have sex, then it's friendship and sex. And an empty wallet.
I miss my old band, even though the music was sloppy and not so well written. Mostly for the friends I had in that band, after it ended we just kinda stopped hanging out and went our different ways. I love my current band now, but it's like a nostalgia sort of thing where I think about how fun it was and everything. The drummer when off to the military, guitarist is into motocross, bassist is hanging around for a bit.

But y'know, it is what it is.
Having a girlfriend was pretty cool. I miss that (for obvious reasons) But hey, shit happens and relationships break up. That's life.

The only thing that I truly miss (and I've been thinking about this a lot recently) is just being a kid. Not like a young kid, but you know around that 12-16 year-old phase. Back when you didn't really have to worry about the world that much and as long as you did okay in school and got all of your homework done you were free to do anything you wanted.

It's kind of like what my grandpa used to tell me when I was younger - "When you're young all you want to do is grow up, and when your grown up all you want to do is be a kid again. Don't live too fast"

He was right.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
The 4 hours that I lost due to blacking out earlier.

Also Beavis and Butt-Head, good Slayer albums, ICS Vortex, and flake 99s and other sweets I left in England.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
My ex

But my aim is getting better

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I miss being able to just chill at home on a weekday. I enlisted into a firefighter course on Tuesday. So far it's bumming me out.

Quote by triface
I miss being able to just chill at home on a weekday. I enlisted into a firefighter course on Tuesday. So far it's bumming me out.

I least it's not burning you out......

*refer to the .jpg in my previous post*
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by slash_GNR666
I least it's not burning you out......

*refer to the .jpg in my previous post*

I hope you slash your wrist.

being a kid whose only worries involved finding someone's homework to copy and those butterflies you'd get in your stomach every time you hang out with her

can i be 12 again?

Quote by vilk
smoking pot
Why?

All good things in moderation, friend.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
I miss my old life...
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Mind_Reader7
Why?

All good things in moderation, friend.

Nearly impossible to get in Japan, and if I did have a way to buy it, it's so super illegal I'd be locked up for some heinous amount of time if I were to ever get in trouble. I'm gonna smoke a million pounds my next visit home.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Not having money. When I got my first job after leaving school, I was on shift work and £500 a month. Compared to the shitty supermarket/fast food jobs I'd had before, that was a lot of money.

Less than a year later I got a full time job which I'm still in and I'm now bringing in just over £1000 month. At first that was a hell of a lot over money but then I started spending money, getting into mobile phone contracts, cars, holidays, all sorts to the point where I want more and more money whereas three years ago I was quite happy being broke and not being able to do things like spend £300 on a second guitar I don't really need.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by triface
I hope you slash your wrist.

Quote by lambofgod127

-College. It was the first place where i met people that i actually fitted in with. There were some ups and downs, but that all comes with being a teenager, i guess. We had a small class, but out of all the people that were in it, i probably stay in regular contact with about five of them at the most.

-University. This sounds like i just miss being a student, but really, i do. My first year of university seems like so long ago now (4 years is a long time, i guess), and it was such a carefree time, even though the next couple of years seemed daunting. The second year was a little more serious, but we also acted like lunatics when we weren't working or studying. Third year seemed to be where people got their shit together, and while we weren't entirely acting like responsible adults, compared to the first two years, we were a lot more mature.

-I miss certain bands that i've been in. At the moment i'm in an acoustic band, which is going well, but progress is kind of slow as we are all working on different schedules and it's difficult to fit in rehearsals. Either way, i kind of miss playing in a full band, and in a couple of the bands we had really good music, but it kind of fell apart for one reason or another.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
A sense of purpose.

Close friends.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
i miss generally having my shit together
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Aug 9, 2013,
Band. I'm still in community band at college but it's not the same as having it every day and being more involved.

My current girlfriend is really great but sometimes my ex still gets to me. Mostly because she was my first everything so a lot of it is nostalgia and rose tinted.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
The house me and my ex used to live in. Man that was a fine house.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Two friends of mine moved (one temporarily for internship in China, one permanently to California). Its been so weird not having them around.

Also, my Sega Genesis like damn. That was a fine console.
This may sound ridiculous, but I really miss playing Halo 2 online with my friends and getting together to have 2v2 and 4v4 tournaments at our house. When I was 15 Halo 2 online was like the standard for all things fun -- my friends and I would call one another from parties and stuff to ask if we wanted to play Halo 2 instead, it was almost like "yeah, this is pretty fun but I could be playing Halo 2 right now."

Also, I wish that RHCP didn't stray so much from the funk in recent years, but I guess that's their journey.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Quote by HypernovaGlow
This may sound ridiculous, but I really miss playing Halo 2 online with my friends and getting together to have 2v2 and 4v4 tournaments at our house. When I was 15 Halo 2 online was like the standard for all things fun -- my friends and I would call one another from parties and stuff to ask if we wanted to play Halo 2 instead, it was almost like "yeah, this is pretty fun but I could be playing Halo 2 right now."

Also, I wish that RHCP didn't stray so much from the funk in recent years, but I guess that's their journey.

This but having Warcraft 2 and 3 LAN parties with my friend and his parents the morning after I stayed the night and played Counter Strike and Diablo 2 all night.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Eastwinn
my grandmother

r.i.p.

I miss my annoying friend. She committed suicide back in.. what.. may '10? I think? It's been a long while.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
The belief that my "real" life is yet to begin. The feeling that I will accomplish things in the future. I'm seeing people much younger than myself accomplish things that I wouldn't have any idea how to even begin. It really puts things into perspective.

Also, I miss my grandfather and my friends from school.
I miss being 20.

When...

Gasoline was $0.65 a gallon.
Concert tickets were never more than $15.00.
Listening to an entire album required flipping over the vinyl.
Cellphones were owned by 1/10th of the population.
I just miss...myself really. Sounds ridiculous but my current job just sucks everything out of me. 9-5, get home at 7, wank myself, wank my guitar and synth, boom ****a its 22:00 time to got to bed. and thats 6 days out of 7.miserable but i cant seem find escape. i live on my own, rent and shit-90% of money goes there, survining on cheap Chinese noodles.eh.
Woolworths stores. Sold games, DVDs, household items etc. It was great. They went into admin in 2008/9.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Page 1 of 2