Hello people! I saved up some money for ESP LTD m330r, and I just wanted to ask:How's the floyd on that guitar(is it any good?). Does it stay in tune well?, quality...
So I am basically upgrading my whole guitar arsenal(I am buying a new Amp in few months)...Now I have Mexican Fender Strat with Schaller Floyd rose fitted and EMG pickups on it(Like Kirk's on my profile pic).I wanted to find out more about that LTD(on youtube there is only that silly Rob Chappers video, which actually made me think about getting this guitar). Thanks
Quote by MatejSJ
Hello people! I saved up some money for ESP LTD m330r, and I just wanted to ask:How's the floyd on that guitar(is it any good?). Does it stay in tune well?, quality...
So I am basically upgrading my whole guitar arsenal(I am buying a new Amp in few months)...Now I have Mexican Fender Strat with Schaller Floyd rose fitted and EMG pickups on it(Like Kirk's on my profile pic).I wanted to find out more about that LTD(on youtube there is only that silly Rob Chappers video, which actually made me think about getting this guitar). Thanks

are you sure thats a fender? he also plays esp strat copies. also try to go for a 400 series if you can. seems like the floyd wouldnt be too good considering the rest of the hardware is generic.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
Quote by romeozdistress
are you sure thats a fender? he also plays esp strat copies. also try to go for a 400 series if you can. seems like the floyd wouldnt be too good considering the rest of the hardware is generic.

On that picture, he is using Fernandes I think M401 isn't produced anymore, I just checked ESP website, Only 300 series is produced but that model has the same tremolo
Last edited by MatejSJ at Aug 9, 2013,
ohh nice. i have been looking at a cheap used fernandes strat copy to get into modding.
Ibanez Rg 321mh
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A