Hello, I am going to purchase a new bridge for my BC Rich Warlock Bronze Series guitar with a vibrato/tremolo/whammy. I was planning on putting the Floyd rose special onto it but are now questioning the comparability between the 2. If you have any other alternatives that can also stay in tune like the Floyd and will be easier to attach I am open to suggestions!

Guitar: BC Rich Warlock Bronze Series Guitar, Black, tuning pegs on one side of headstock, 6 strings, 2 humbucker pickups

Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Tremolo Bridge with R3 nut

PS first time using forum. Expect a lot more of me around.
Last edited by xaviersykora at Aug 10, 2013,
Quote by xaviersykora
Hello, I am going to purchase a new bridge for my BC Rich Warlock Bronze Series guitar with a vibrato/tremolo/whammy. I was planning on putting the Floyd rose special onto it but are now questioning the comparability between the 2. If you have any other alternatives that can also stay in tune like the Floyd and will be easier to attach I am open to suggestions!

Guitar: BC Rich Warlock Bronze Series Guitar, Black, tuning pegs on one side of headstock, 6 strings, 2 humbucker pickups

Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Tremolo Bridge with R3 nut

PS first time using forum. Expect a lot more of me around.

By looking at the pics of the Bronze series it doesn't look like you can just swap one in without modification of the guitar.

I would just save up and get the Warlock NJ Deluxe if I were you. That's what I just recently purchased and it's a great guitar.
Last edited by Blackfire. at Aug 10, 2013,
Quote by Blackfire.
By looking at the pics of the Bronze series it doesn't look like you can just swap one in without modification of the guitar.

I would just save up and get the Warlock NJ Deluxe if I were you. That's what I just recently purchased and it's a great guitar.

How much modification? I have a friend with a lot of skill in wood working.
Quote by xaviersykora
How much modification? I have a friend with a lot of skill in wood working.

you would have to rout out the top of your guitar to fit the trem and then rout out the back for the springs and then drill holes at the correct spacing for the pole pieces its a lot of work to install a cheap trem on a cheap guitar, just save for the NJ Deluxe as Blackfire said, yo will be way happier in the end that way
Quote by sl1pk0t001
you would have to rout out the top of your guitar to fit the trem and then rout out the back for the springs and then drill holes at the correct spacing for the pole pieces its a lot of work to install a cheap trem on a cheap guitar, just save for the NJ Deluxe as Blackfire said, yo will be way happier in the end that way

To be honest I don't have $800 to blow on a guitar. Is there any alternative I could use to make the process simpler.