Page 1 of 3
Going to work, because i could be practicing guitar instead, but making a living playing guitar doesnt seem to be a reality these days.

Having to pay my hard earned money on weed, when I should just be legally allowed to grow it myself. Its a ****ing plant, an ounce shouldnt cost me no $225. **** that.

Not being able to find the new Streetlight Manifesto album or Jason Becker's Perpetual Burn anywhere.

The fact that Jason Becker has ALS and cant move anything. It pisses me off, its not fair. Stephen Hawkin too. Geniuses seem to get slaughtered in this reality.

Whats good PIT?
my itchy arm. my peeling sunburn.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
My parents. *angst, angst, angst*
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'm pissed off at the fact that I can't be pissed off because I live in a first world country and my problems are not even comparable to real problems.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by theogonia777
My parents. *angst, angst, angst*

PAREEEEEEEEEEEEEENTS!
why won't they shut up?
PAREEEEEEEEEEEEEENTS!
they're so ****ed up!

PAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENTS!
PAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENTS!
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
The fact I didn't get a proper birthday thread from you cunts

I really love you cunt's very muchly
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by eGraham
I'm pissed off at the fact that I can't be pissed off because I live in a first world country and my problems are not even comparable to real problems.

I have explained this before.

First World: have to agonize over eating pizza or a cheeseburger. Tough choice.

Third World: you either have something to eat or nothing. No tough choice.

See, first world problems are much more stressful.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I ordered a custom Irish Whistle back in May and I'm still waiting for it, despite the wait time on the maker's site listing "1 to 9 weeks" for completion.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Having to pay my hard earned money on weed, when I should just be legally allowed to grow it myself. Its a ****ing plant, an ounce shouldnt cost me no $225. **** that.

>Having to
>Weed

Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Last edited by StewieSwan at Aug 10, 2013,
Hate and anger. Jealousy and not giving a **** in an unhealthy way.

Thats me!
The fact that I have a week off work and I know I will probably end up wasting it playing games and eating too much.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by StewieSwan
I ordered a custom Irish Whistle back in May and I'm still waiting for it, despite the wait time on the maker's site listing "1 to 9 weeks" for completion.

I ordered a guitar at a guitar store once and waited for 2 months. Called them a few times in that time and they said they didn't have it. Then I just walked in and asked about it and it turned out to have been lying there for over a month...

Not particularly angry about anything at the moment. I'm excited about the weeks to come.

Quote by StewieSwan
I>Having to
>Weed

>Needing to be
>A funbuster

Maybe family. That's the only real issue in my life at this point, but it's not too often I have to deal with that. Everything's pretty great though.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
You don't have to buy weed...

I mean, if you're suffering from some painful disease, and the weed is used medicinally, then fine.
But you shouldn't complain about having to pay for something you don't need. What's next? People complaining about video games being bad?
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Going to work, because i could be practicing guitar instead, but making a living playing guitar doesnt seem to be a reality these days.

Not being able to find the new Streetlight Manifesto album or Jason Becker's Perpetual Burn anywhere.

The fact that Jason Becker has ALS and cant move anything. It pisses me off, its not fair. Stephen Hawkin too. Geniuses seem to get slaughtered in this reality.

Whats good PIT?

Nothing right now. The amount of twattery in this post has cheered me right up!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
The man.

Yeah, whatever it's cliche but I just wanna be able to do whatever whenever however.
For instance, if I wanna walk around naked, I should be able to. But noooo the man will fine me for indecent exposure.
I wanna smoke weed, but nooooooo the man will fine me and take my stuff even though nobody is being effected by it
And hopefully the world won't come to this, but the man will make me fight in a war even though I won't want to because (if it's a war) it started due to some really really stupid people and I don't wanna deal with their shit.
Why do you need an ounce at a time? Just buy less?? These days a 1/4 lasts me over a week.

Anyway I can't think of any specific thing that pisses me off at the moment, just stupid people overall.
I'm pretty happy actually.
What does annoy me is that I'm finding that a group of people I thought were my friends really consider me to be unsuccessful because I don't like to sleep around or get high anymore. The irony is most of them are unemployed or "self employed" and abuse substances like a red-headed stepchild.
What has this world come to?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
I'm mildly irritated by people who go out of their way to act like dicks on the internet, but that's a minor issue.

The job market isn't looking great but that's more a source of anxiety than anger.
Last edited by sashki at Aug 10, 2013,
I'm pissed because I'm not addicted to drugs like everyone else. What the **** am I supposed to do with all this extra money.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Not being able to manipulate matter on a sub atomic level with my thoughts has been irking me lately.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If you mean like in a store, then you have no chance. A 25 year-old album under Shrapnel Records isn't going to be easy to find nowadays. Had to get my copy online.

OT: Plebeians and their trivial issues
Quote by Skullivan
If you mean like in a store, then you have no chance. A 25 year-old album under Shrapnel Records isn't going to be easy to find nowadays. Had to get my copy online.

OT: Plebeians and their trivial issues

I found a copy on cassette at a thrift store for .85 cents. Think it's worth anything?
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

You're on a computer, dumbass. Of course you can find it.

Quote by SkyValley
I found a copy on cassette at a thrift store for .85 cents. Think it's worth anything?

You found it for less than a cent!?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
my close friend and rape victim participated in the slut walks in DC and her picture is being used on twitter to criticize the whole event.

i'm furious
i'm pissed off that i have no courage to step up to anything that's anything
gurl u salty

Quote by Reverb&Reggae
the honor is mine you funny space orka
Quote by guitarxo
What's really pissing me off this very minute? My roommate set 90 very loud alarms on his phone and is sleeping right through them and his door is locked.

other things:

Was supposed to go to the beach today but it's raining.
My friend is a total SPG which isn't bad on it's own but she has this really annoying fake accent now and ugh I just want her to go away for a while.

You should probably check on him, he may be dead.
What's really pissing me off this very minute? My roommate set 90 very loud alarms on his phone and is sleeping right through them and his door is locked.

other things:

Was supposed to go to the beach today but it's raining.
My friend is a total SPG which isn't bad on it's own but she has this really annoying fake accent now and ugh I just want her to go away for a while.

I'm become extremely unfit.

I forgot to buy one of my textbooks so now I have to do it tomorrow on the first day of class and the bookstore will be really crowded and I'll have to wait a really long time standing in line.

I participated in an argument about indian food on reddit and I was right but someone deleted my posts.

I'm hungry but don't want to eat anything.

I wanted to wake up 2 hours ago but I have failed.
cat
Quote by tukk04
You should probably check on him, he may be dead.

He isn't lol I can hear him snoring.
cat
I'm pissed that I'm not pissed about anything.

I'm anxious about more crap than you can twitch a stick at, but pissed? Nah, I'm pretty content.
that I don't live in Stockholm where the love of my life lives. fack shit up and blow stuff up etc.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Page 1 of 3