That sick bastard deserved to be put in prison and raped for the rest of his life. He got off easy with a bullet
Quote by Duane_Allman
Your gayer than me, and thats pretty gay.
Quote by Twist of fate
If there's blood on the field, play ball.
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]
Quote by sam b
Who?

It's been on the news here constantly. I haven't paid much attention to it, but saw that the manhunt/rescue had ended and decided to share.

I'll edit the original post to make sure that it's geared towards Americans
Last edited by bdof at Aug 11, 2013,
Quote by bdof

EDIT: It is very likely that if you don't live in USA that you will have never heard about this. Just a heads up

First I've heard of it..
Who the bloody hell is this and why should I care this thread now is about how awesome Bobs Burgers is.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle
Who the bloody hell is this and why should I care this thread now is about how awesome Bobs Burgers is.

Click the link dummy
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by losing battle

Less thinking, more screaming!
Quote by MadClownDisease
I was worried it was John DiMaggio for a moment. Thank god.

Heh. When I first saw the article my first thought was "huh. Any relation?"

Wasn't worried it was actually him, though - he may be a peculiar fellow, but not THIS "peculiar" (damn, attributing peculiar to this guy just seems disrespectful to such a great word).
Not heard about this case before

The case began when the charred bodies of Hannah Anderson's mother, Christina Anderson, 44, and the teen's 8-year-old brother, Ethan Anderson, were found on Aug. 4 in DiMaggio's burning house outside San Diego, near the Mexico border. DiMaggio is suspected of killing them, and then allegedly kidnapping Hannah Anderson.

But good.
Quote by losing battle

Bobs Burgers is my favorite animated show, Metalocalypse is second.
Read about this as it was developing. Apparently DiMaggio was a creepy-ass motherfucker who was obsessed with the girl, and always trying to get her and her friends to come over to his house and shit. Why their family didn't report him, I don't know.
Quote by *kill'emall*
That sick bastard deserved to be put in prison and raped for the rest of his life. He got off easy with a bullet

I'd rather not pay for him to be alive. This is pretty much the best possible way this could have played out.