Can anyone tell me how to stop youtube videos from automatically playing when I open a webpage? My internets slow and whenever I go to site with an embedded video, like some UG articles, it just totally slows everything down.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
I'm using Chrome and I never have this problem
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 71-73
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 1-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-5
Nope. Never had that problem, even in the threads with wike hundreds of youtuve videos posteed.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
its because TS has a shitty computer, not because of google chrome

TS fix your shit
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
its because TS has a shitty computer, not because of google chrome

TS fix your shit

This.
Go back to Walmart, return your router, and spend it on blow.
I never used to have the problem, im using a macbook pro. The videos would just have the play button and be fine, one day they just started automatically loading.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Just installed the Flash Block and it works perfectly thanks.

Quote by guitarist5477
im using a macbook pro

therein lies the problem
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
use firefox
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
you must have an extension on, lots of the youtube extensions have auto play default.