Page 1 of 2
Have you ever been wasted or high, and did something stupid? Share your story.
I'm finally 18!!!
somehow i manage to avoid doing stupid things while under the influence, then again i dont really go over the influence much these days
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Aug 11, 2013,
Only problem ive had under the influence is completly missing the toilet
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I awoke to lucky charms all over my counter top. I put them there after I grabbed a handful, for no reason. Marijuana.
One time I killed a man in Reno because I was bored but I didn't have a gun and he didn't die
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
One time I killed a man in Reno because I was bored but I didn't have a gun and he didn't die

Don't you hate when that happens, lol.
I'm finally 18!!!
I recently drank myself into a 3 day blackout and posted many incomprehensible posts in the pony thread, along with text messages, a few facebook messages, and many other things. I remember flying into a rage against a few family members during those 3 days, but for the most part, I drank on the sixth and woke up on the ninth.

My initial reaction was pretty much 'what the hell' Even more so because I had a broken half gallon liquor bottle and shards of glass in my hand. I indulged in other things during that time that didn't sit well with the liquor and stayed high for the day after that also. Not proud of that I was an ass.
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Aug 11, 2013,
I fist ****ed a chick while getting a blow job from a different check and smoking a blunt. I was also sipping on some fireball whiskey. I am a real bad ass mother ****er.

And then I found 10 dollars.
Throwing up is the most regrettable thing I've done under the influence of drugs.

I just don't often get the urge to do exceptionally stupid things, even when I'm completely out of my mind.
few days ago me and a couple of friends did some mdma, went out, stole scooters and went to the skate park and stayed there until like 8am just derping around. we'd originally intended to return the scooters but 2 of them broke so now there are sad children that miss their scooters
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by whywefight
I overdosed on marijuana once. Never doing that again.

You could have died. What were you thinking?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
You could have died. What were you thinking?

I wasn't
I might say stupid things when I'm drunk, but I do that when I'm sober too.

I don't think alcohol impairs your thinking that much. I've been so drunk that it's difficult to stand, but I still knew right from wrong and smart from stupid...

...I think.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by whywefight
I wasn't

Well don't do it again. Next time you might not be so lucky.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Iv'e tried weed 4 times, it was alright but I wouldn't pay to do it on a regular basis, I drink pretty regularly, but that's only because all my mates are like 18 and i'm 16, I don't get wasted though, iv'e only been properly wasted like once, a little over a year ago when I was still 14 like a week before I turned 15 my uncle brought me to a bar and I got served for the first time. Stayed there til about 1 am and then because my uncle was trying to bang this chick I drank all his drinks and then left on my own. That's all I can really remember, I woke up at home on the living room floor with my face lying in dried puke, apparently I walked to my other uncles house then he walked me home.
Whats your story, TS ?
Also, I think that's why I don't get drunk when I drink, because that kind of scared me when I woke up, not knowing what happened, I think all people our age need that because it teaches us to be responsible when we are legally able to drink.
Last edited by lemmyisgod97 at Aug 11, 2013,
well i have loads of the typical "weed-stupid" stories. most of them are from high school before i knew how to properly handle my shit. like getting so stoned on a hot day and thinking that if i sweat my sweat will smell like weed and people will know im high.

my favourite times drinking are when i am drunk to the point where i can move quickly in a straight line...except my body is on a tilt to an extreme angle in order to make it happen. then i fall down and my friends laugh.
Once while in college, I was walking in a field and I ran into Bigfoot right in front of me. Next thing I knew, I was hiding under a staircase, scared.

Bizarre...
Last edited by AllJudasPriest at Aug 11, 2013,
Quote by Thrashtastic15
well i have loads of the typical "weed-stupid" stories. most of them are from high school before i knew how to properly handle my shit. like getting so stoned on a hot day and thinking that if i sweat my sweat will smell like weed and people will know im high.

my favourite times drinking are when i am drunk to the point where i can move quickly in a straight line...except my body is on a tilt to an extreme angle in order to make it happen. then i fall down and my friends laugh.

That kind of shit is funny.

Last time I was really bombed, I couldn't keep my balance standing while holding a plate and a drink. I thought it was hilarious as it was happening.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by lemmyisgod97
Iv'e tried weed 4 times, it was alright but I wouldn't pay to do it on a regular basis, I drink pretty regularly, but that's only because all my mates are like 18 and i'm 16, I don't get wasted though, iv'e only been properly wasted like once, a little over a year ago when I was still 14 like a week before I turned 15 my uncle brought me to a bar and I got served for the first time. Stayed there til about 1 am and then because my uncle was trying to bang this chick I drank all his drinks and then left on my own. That's all I can really remember, I woke up at home on the living room floor with my face lying in dried puke, apparently I walked to my other uncles house then he walked me home.
Whats your story, TS ?
Also, I think that's why I don't get drunk when I drink, because that kind of scared me when I woke up, not knowing what happened, I think all people our age need that because it teaches us to be responsible when we are legally able to drink.

I have tons of stoned stories, but I don't drink, so no drunk stories. But this one time, a friend of mine gave me a tablet(of what I later found out was x) at school, and I ended up giving a guy a lap dance in the gym.
I'm finally 18!!!
I got super sloshed at a strip club and went around slapping their asses until they all ganged up on me. I don't (and still don't) remember a thing. My buddies had to tell me about it the next morning.

Quote by FireHawk
I fist ****ed a chick while getting a blow job from a different check and smoking a blunt. I was also sipping on some fireball whiskey. I am a real bad ass mother ****er.

You're one bad ass, double-dicked motherf*cker all right.
I get high regularly but I have no fun stories. I think it's because when my friends and I get high we're either in a forest and just chill there on a couple of couches we dragged in, or we're at one of my friend's houses and we just watch Dr. Who.
I mentioned it in the chat thread, but I crashed a wedding reception last night and got arrested. Don't remember much in the middle.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
About 2 years back I went on a walk of the local nature trails with a group of 10 friends; we all ate 3 hits of acid(except for my friends girlfriend) and just walked off into the woods. About 2 hours later we're all trippin' pretty hard, not catatonic but pretty hard. We realize that no one knows where we're going we've just been walking for a couple of hours... So, it's nightfall by this time and we're lost in the woods high in LSD, then to make matters even more amazing it starts pouring rain harder than it had rained all year, so much so that the rain was hardly slowed by the canopy of trees.
Some might call that the first stupid thing, but everyone except my friends girl had an awesome time being lost and playing with flashlights. Anyway, we finally make our way to a trail that has exit signs. At about hour 3 we're almost off the trail and it stopped raining. I remember my friend and I stopped on this little wooden bridge and shined our lights into the ditch below; we were trippin' so hard now that neither of us could tell if there was a really clear stream of water flowing through the ditch or if it was just our minds. We couldn't really communicate that well with one another but we came to the consensus that we had to find out, so we lowered one another down off the bridge, by our feet, so we could take a few swipes at the water. It turned out that there was no stream and we were just seeing the ditch "sparkle" and "breathe"(common effects caused by LSD). At around hour 4-5 we find our way off the trails into a huge clearing with a small gravel road. Seemingly by magic we only walked a few feet on the road before the rain started coming down again. We all took our shirts off and did a little tribal dance in the rain, except my friend's girlfriend who just tried to hide from the rain under a tree. We walked down the road until we knew where our launch site was. We were all still high but we said our goodbyes and everyone walked home or called a ride except for my friend, his girlfriend, and I - she drove us home.

I told you that story so I could tell you this story:
Once I got home I was still very much under the influence of the acid and, even though I wasn't hungry, I decided to see what it would be like to eat something. I opened the 'fridge to a blinding white acid light in an otherwise pitch black house; I grabbed the first container on the top and set it on the counter so I could try to find the lights(i was still seeing patterns across my field of vision from opening the 'fridge). Once I get the lights on and all of the light "tracers" were gone I popped open the container to look at what appeared to me at the time to be maggot-like things crawling and wiggling organically in the container. I smashed the container upside-down on the counter as fast as I could and went to my room a little creeped out that maggots were in my food. I finally got some sleep when my trip started to fade and the next morning I went into the kitchen to get a drink and there was an upside-down container of perfectly good macaroni splattered all over my counter.

I wrote that whole story because I've never wrote it out before and it helped me remember a lot more of it. Sorry.

tl;dr
LSD made me waste my macaroni
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
yes lol. I don't regret anything though.

when I'm getting drunk I have this stage where I explain to people before leaving for whatever club (if we are going to a club) why they shouldn't dump ice/leftover drinks on the grass. it actually isn't stupid because I don't want the grass to die but it is stupid that anyone would care at that particular moment.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
yes lol. I don't regret anything though.

when I'm getting drunk I have this stage where I explain to people before leaving for whatever club (if we are going to a club) why they shouldn't dump ice/leftover drinks on the grass. it actually isn't stupid because I don't want the grass to die but it is stupid that anyone would care at that particular moment.

Yea I would think you were pretty stupid if you were in my group and telling me this.
Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
I have tons of stoned stories, but I don't drink, so no drunk stories. But this one time, a friend of mine gave me a tablet(of what I later found out was x) at school, and I ended up giving a guy a lap dance in the gym.

TBH, taking a tab of something you don't know is pretty stupid, could of been a roofie for all you know.
Quote by NirvanaLuvr16

Wasn't he your cousin?
Quote by chev311e
Yea I would think you were pretty stupid if you were in my group and telling me this.

This. Ice won't kill the grass along with 99% of anything we drink.
Quote by progdude93
Wasn't he your cousin?

No I just said that to piss her off

^ hey lemmyisgod why arent I in ur sig anymore
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong

Well, it just wasn't working out, I just don't think we were right for each other, but don't worry, some day, you'll meet someone really special who will love you and will want to sig you all night long.
Quote by cha33 armstrong

and that's how rumors are mistaken for truth
Quote by Dimarzio45
This. Ice won't kill the grass along with 99% of anything we drink.

maybe the grass here is different, because it kills the grass here. So does alcohol.
cat
I'm pretty sure alcohol has more of a role in grass killing than chunks of frozen water
Quote by progdude93
I'm pretty sure alcohol has more of a role in grass killing than chunks of frozen water

Yeah more of it gets killed with alcohol, but ice does a lot of damage too.
cat
How? It quickly turns into water, which (correct me if I'm wrong) is typically instrumental in the preservation of plant life.
Quote by progdude93
How? It quickly turns into water, which (correct me if I'm wrong) is typically instrumental in the preservation of plant life.

room temp ---> really cold all of a sudden ---> not good for plant tissues

if it's just a few ice cubes nothing will happen, but I'm talking bags of ice smothering the grass
cat
Page 1 of 2