I'll admit I didn't have high hopes for this after reading the band name (bad) and song title (worse). And... uh...

Okay, the problem here is that there are thousands and thousands of bands that sound exactly like you do. That early-00s metalcore sound is old and stale. But that's just prejudice, I guess.
Any style of music can be done well. Good metalcore is memorable. You remember something about it after hearing it. It sticks in your head, and you can't let it go. I stopped listening to As I Lay Dying years ago, but as soon as I saw the lyrics for "An Ocean Between Us" somewhere online, I could hear the chorus again in my head for the first time in over half a decade. That's a powerful song. So is "Her Portrait In Black" by Atreyu.

If you write metalcore, the worst thing you can do is write forgettable songs. It doesn't help that it has a title like "Lies" (there are like a million songs called "Lies" or some variation). Spend some time working on making riffs, melodies, and hooks that stand out.
Thanks for the comment. I agree things could've gone better. I did record this in 3 hours and without any knowledge how to mix vocals. Its not easy to do this all by myself especially with malfunctioning gear. Ill upload another preview sometime
Quote by 13Trivium13
Thanks for the comment. I agree things could've gone better. I did record this in 3 hours and without any knowledge how to mix vocals. Its not easy to do this all by myself especially with malfunctioning gear. Ill upload another preview sometime

I didn't even bring up the mix at all (since it looks like you've got that under control). Like I said, this isn't something as simple as an issue with the mix. Don't make the same mistake Geoff Tate did. The core songwriting (no pun intended) needs a complete revamp, before people will want to listen to it over more established bands.