Page 1 of 2
So what did you used to hate and now like, and what did you used to like but now hate ?

It can be anything,

For me, I used to hate Scrubs but now I really like it, but now I hate How I met your Mother, I used to like that.
Used to like South Park, now I can't even get through an episode. Even the older ones.

I never liked Mastodon for a long time, until I sat and listened to Leviathan all the way through - now they're one of my favourite bands.
I used to not like The Backstreet Boys, but they're growing on me. Shit's dope.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
I used to hate reading. Never finished books for school. refused to read for leisure.

It really relaxes me now.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I used to hate Metallica, saying it's pop metal crap. It appeared they have some really 'metal' cool songs, lol.
"I now hate any guitar oriented music"

I used to have people. Now I hate people.
Death metal and piercings are the only things I can think of that I used to hate but now like.

It's funny because some people grow out of metal and stuff but I kind of grew into it
I have nothing important to say
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Used to like South Park, now I can't even get through an episode. Even the older ones.

I'm vice versa
I used to love punk music, but now I don't.

I used to hate sports, now I very much enjoy them.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
I used to be indifferent towards TS, now I hate him.

I still hate anybody different than me.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Aug 11, 2013,
I used to hate extreme metal, now I'm just really picky about it.

I used to like The Big Bang Theory, but then it got really bad really fast.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
i used to hate pop punk as a whole but now i like certain bands

still hate blink 182 tho. shitty, shitty music

Quote by necrosis1193
I used to love punk music, but now I don't.

:c

ot: used to like the big bang theory, now I hate it
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by HypernovaGlow
I used to not like The Backstreet Boys, but they're growing on me. Shit's dope.

Backstreet's BACK, AWW YEAH!
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Spicy food. Or well I didn't really hate it but I couldn't even eat chili sauce. But I suddenly got good at it a month ago and last week I ate a ton of habanero sauce the other day by accident and didnt even know because I couldn't feel anything, I can dump giant spoonfuls of wasabi on everything now, etc.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Spicy food. Or well I didn't really hate it but I couldn't even eat chili sauce. But I suddenly got good at it a month ago and last week I ate a ton of habanero sauce the other day by accident and didnt even know because I couldn't feel anything, I can dump giant spoonfuls of wasabi on everything now, etc.

I could've done a really good "FTFY" joke but, I decided not to. It was really enticing though.

Just thought you should know about the thorough contemplation that occurred before I chose not to.
I used to hate the fact that I seemingly have no possible inflection to anything I say. Making other people tell me I have the personality of a wet cardboard box.

Edit: Actually I still hate that.
Last edited by AllJudasPriest at Aug 11, 2013,
Quote by LostLegion
I'm vice versa

Same, I used to hate South Park, it's growing on me though. Some episodes/jokes just go way too far though, just beyond the realm of gross-funny into just disgusting.
Quote by AllJudasPriest
I used to hate the fact that I seemingly have no possible inflection to anything I say. Making other people tell me I have the personality of a wet cardboard box.

Edit: Actually I still hate that

You do have the personality of a wet cardboard box, but it's a very nice box. Like one full of puppies and expensive guitars.
Quote by AllJudasPriest

Edit: Actually I still hate that.

I have the same problem, monotone as fuck. except i'm cool with it
Quote by tukk04
Same, I used to hate South Park, it's growing on me though. Some episodes/jokes just go way too far though, just beyond the realm of gross-funny into just disgusting.

You do have the personality of a wet cardboard box, but it's a very nice box. Like one full of puppies and expensive guitars.

My favorite episode is the "Goo-Backs" episode.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uykcRywjjYo

I think many of you will agree.
But yeah, I was never big on South Park until a few years ago.
I used to hate preppy clothing as a kid (cargo shorts, shorts in general, casual collared button up shirts, even flip flops) Now I love them.

I used to love All American Rejects, now I think they are a whiny, emo, pop rock catastrophe.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Star Trek: Deep Space 9

Other things that I'm sure exist but I can't think of.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I used to like Bo Selecta when i was a kid but after a while a man in a rubber mask shouting "FOOK!" didn't seem funny anymore.

Galaxy chocolate too, i used to consume bricks of it by the ton but now it tastes like the waxiest, sugariest most disgusting shit i've ever had the misfortune of eating.
DISCLAIMER: There's a very good chance that i have no idea what i'm talking about.

Quote by CodeMonk
Your sig has never been more true.
And you are a piss poor troll.

Quote by phayzze
Can someone explain to me wtf this guy is on about

Quote by guitarxo

Have you recently been exposed to any highly radioactive elements?
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
I used to think Led Zeppelin was overrated and boring as shit. Ironically, it was Jimmy Page and Led Zeppelin that inspired me to learn guitar later on.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by HypernovaGlow
Have you recently been exposed to any highly radioactive elements?

I'm magical
cat
I used to hate Lady Gaga but goddamn I love her now.

I used to like the Backestreet Boys, then I didnt and now I love them again.

I didnt like country music and now I like it.
STಠ_ಠ
i used to hate my brother, but now i hate him less.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I used to hate Walter White, but now--
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by TimTheWizard
Backstreet's BACK, AWW YEAH!

Got the lyrics wrong man
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
I used to hate beer but now I'll pay extravagant amounts for it. I am a beer snob.

I hated Jazz when I was a teenager as well and now I listen to quite a lot of it. Weird stuff, too.

I hated country music until I realised that I just hated commercial country music. There's still a lot of the non-mainstream stuff that I really don't like, but I've opened my eyes in the last few months to some pretty cool shit.
Page 1 of 2