Saw this pic of Metallica at the Summer Sonic Festival in Tokyo and this seriously needs a good captioning. Also, this is probably the best goofy drummer face Lars Ulrich has ever done.

Ready, GO!
Last edited by tffan92 at Aug 11, 2013,
It's like they flipped a table upside down and each of them sat on a table leg.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
"Use one of my drumsticks, it will go deeper."
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
wat
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
I'm kinda hoping someone puts Lars face on that Shining photo above.
Quote by killjoy_bentley
you're so intelligent
Quote by Hydra150

it's back, I thought it was gone but it's back. It's in my bedroom, in my bathroom. It's in my head, it's in my soul. It is my soul. It eats my soul. I am it, it is me, it eats me. It's in my head, it is my head. It's my anything, it's my everything. It's you, it's I, it's it. It's in my house, and yours. It's over now, I see it. You see it. It's sees you. It's behind you.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150

there is two of them. There is two of me. They're in my head. They are my head. They won't go away. I plead. I flee. It doesn't help. They are everywhere. They are in my mind. They are in my soul. They are my soul. They are my mind. They. Are. Me. They are you. I try to forget. They stay in my mind. They stay in my room. They are in my computer. They are in me. They jump out of the computer. They take me. They take you. I am gone, you are gone. Everyone is gone. Except them two. The only that remain. They are in my head. They are my head. They are death.