i was going. to buy a new guitar around 300 dollars, im deciding between this and a schecter. here are the specs

Bolt-On Maple neck w/Rosewood fingerboard, 24 XJ frets
Basswood body, tune-o-matic bridge & tailpiece
ESP LH-150 pickups, Volume, toggle, tone controls
ESP tuners, chrome hardware

heres the link.

htt p://www .amazon. com /ESP-EX-50-Handed-Electric-Guitar/dp/B002GYPTAY/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1376250774&sr=8-8&keywords=esp+ltd+left+handed
This was my first guitar I still have it, I use it for D standard, But I have upgraded to Seymour duncans, nice guitar...But don't expect something excellent
In a word, no.

Not at all.

Based on your join date I'm going to assume you've been playing guitar for at least a year. Why does a 1+ year guitarist want a shitty entry level guitar? It certainly won't be an upgrade from anything you might have unless you're playing a ukulele.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Aug 11, 2013,
i doubt it.
Squier Vintage Modified 1970s Stratocaster.
Squier Classic Vibe 1970s Precision Bass
Guitar Rig 5
Presonus Audiobox
Behringer Truth B2030A
If you have $300, get a used ex-200, or 300 if you can find it that cheap. A used mid-tier guitar is twice as good as a new beginner guitar.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
I wouldnt get a 50.I bought a esp/ltd 400mh for only £260 on ebay.I would have a look on there as they are some amazing bargains to be found on there.
Quote by erl4804
i was going. to buy a new guitar around 300 dollars, im deciding between this and a schecter. here are the specs

Bolt-On Maple neck w/Rosewood fingerboard, 24 XJ frets
Basswood body, tune-o-matic bridge & tailpiece
ESP LH-150 pickups, Volume, toggle, tone controls
ESP tuners, chrome hardware

heres the link.

htt p://www .amazon. com /ESP-EX-50-Handed-Electric-Guitar/dp/B002GYPTAY/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1376250774&sr=8-8&keywords=esp+ltd+left+handed

I can sell you a esp-f250 twice the guitar f-50 is for 200 dollars shipping not included. Works fine new condition just needs new strings maybe a little set up.
is this any better?

htt p://ww w.amazon. com/ Schecter-Standard-Electric-Guitar-Handed/dp/B0033AHV24/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=3GY02B5LCRIDM&coliid=I14QBCQHZCIWJI
I got my Schecter Damien Elite brand new for less than $400 at Guitar Center, it came stock with a Floyd Rose, EMG 81/85(which I upgraded to a Dimarzio John Petrucci set), it's a maple/mahogany tone wood setup, 24XJ frets, 2 knobs: 1 tone 1 volume and it feels amazing to play.
Where are you at and why amazon? Look at musicians friend and guitar center. If your in the US look at rondo music as they have lots of good lefties in your price range.
You know you're allowed to post actual URLs, right?

I think Schecter is better than LTD, but that might be opinion. But either way you're better off getting a good used one than a beginner new one.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by jjfeu662
You know you're allowed to post actual URLs, right?

I think Schecter is better than LTD, but that might be opinion. But either way you're better off getting a good used one than a beginner new one.

ESP and Schecter are made in the same factories. I think they are owned by the same company now also.

Go used and get a better guitar.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Solid guitar, but there's nothing special. As said many times, you can get a better guitar used.
???
Quote by smittyanthrax
I wouldnt get a 50.I bought a esp/ltd 400mh for only £260 on ebay.I would have a look on there as they are some amazing bargains to be found on there.

That is amazingly cheap!

OP go used, get much better
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals