Hey guys, this is my first post on the forums so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place or anything. Please help me out

I've started to take my guitar a bit more seriously after recently buying an electric and have been practicing exercises online. I found some really useful ones but the website doesn't help you with the fingering so I was wondering if someone could give me some advice on the downstrokes and upstrokes

--16 pu-13---13 pu-10---10pu-7-----19-pu--16---16-pu13---13-pu10
--------------15------------12---------9---------------18-----------15-----------12
---------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------

(That was also my first attempt at writing a tab!)

I hope this to be the first of many posts in this awesome forum. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by radler1 at Aug 11, 2013,

--16p-13---13 ----------------------------19p-16---16---------------------------------
---------15---15-12-15p-12----------------------18----18-15-18p-15------------------
---------------------------13-------------------------------------16--------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   d     u  d u  d   u      u             d     u   d  u  d  u    u                                              

Welcome!

Edit: This is how I would pick it but there are many viable ways. You might find pure alternate picking or more pulloffs more comfortable. It doesn't really matter.
Last edited by Facecut at Aug 11, 2013,
you just stick it in maybe try your pinky in the pooper later on
gurl u salty

Quote by Reverb&Reggae
the honor is mine you funny space orka
^
go back to the pit please
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com