I traded a Champ 25 SE for it straight up and I love this thing. It's tiny and it simply scorches! It's so simple and I can get a cranked sound at pretty much any volume. If you want cleans, I'd pass but, if you like some nice grit, this thing kills. I can retire my tube preamp now. It does that great cranked-amp thing, which is the only way I play, well beyond my expectations. I like it.

After being disappointed decades ago, I have avoided Crate* but I must admit that they did right by this one. It's got some beef. I tried it through my JBL 2x12 and it's a little monster. It'll do a bar easy.

* and any other EL84 amp, too. They always sounded a little washy and lacked the bottom thump of 6L6 jobs but the V15 doesn't seem to lack a strong bottom.

Remove V1 & V6. Put the 12AX7 from V1 into V6 and leave V1 empty. Try the vibrato channel.
Pics or clips?
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
vintage club goodness? yes please.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?