Hallo guys.Before some weeks I received Wilkinson WHHB humbuckers with the idea to mod my crappy Westone LP XL 5.But now I have the opportunity to buy brand new B.C.Rich Warlock or ASM one.So,the Rich has B.D.S.M.and I have never heard neither of these pickups live.The guitars are both made of basswood.I play black or thrash metal.What would you say?To mod my guitar or to f**k it and buy B.C.Rich low class?
i suspect the wilkinsons might be better pickups, but they might not.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Just buy a BC Rich, make sure not to get the cheapo's though. A pic of the Warlock NJ Deluxe I just got, the quality is excellent...

The Warlock/Warbeast poke my old man gut.....cant play them comfortably. That's why I got rid of my warbeast....I have no problem with my Biches or my mock.

Anyway BSDM s would be good for what you are doing. Just play them before you buy it. Pickups are just like guitars.....every one is a little different.

And I put a BSDM in my 83 Hondo HMR1 to get a "hot" pickup in it. Darn thing had a Dimarzio that sounded too airy and only ohmed out at 8. I didn't have any extra cash to spend on a pup at the time.

It works good for thrash, but that's about it. Picked up a uesd Dimarzio super3 last week .....that's going in at the next string change
What the hell!!!